Saturday, February 14, 2009

sorry this is right after my other post... and its kinda depressing....

Well, so it comes again. Just as Christmas is for family and New Years is for friends, the day for lovers has come. February 14th. St. Valentine’s Day. Its times like this, with the spring blossoms in full bloom and sweet winds blowing, that my greatest insecurity comes out. Radar has Silence, and Echo and Sonar have each other. Who is for me? I have...no one. Well, I have the best friends ever (do I even have to say it?), but while that may be enough for some people, and was enough for me for a long time, I need someone to share things with too. Those precious memories, the ones that you guys will cherish forever, I have yet to experience. Even the simple pleasure of a touch of the hands, the sing of emotions when your eyes meet, the knowledge that all of your feelings are returned; these are denied me...


WANTED: Single guy. Preferably tall. Willing for a long-term relationship. Must love animals and be tolerant of wind, rain, and occasional lightning strikes. Patience necessary. Helps to love music, the outdoors, and traveling and have a knack for languages. SEA/AIRSICKNESS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. oh, and preferably be at least 2% bird. any kind. including erasers. if they’re nice.

3 comments:

Cruz said...

wow my standards are so much lower than that and I'm still single! lol j/k ... but I totally get what you're saying girl... missed u muchly!!!! *hugglz*

Storm said...

i have high standards?
they're really like guidelines anyway! ( and yes i am quoting elizabeth swann)
thnks for the missing and hugglz!!! i missed you too!!

Anonymous said...

you just described Sonar. Except for that single part.