Tuesday, June 9, 2009

not sure what to put here...

Hey everyone, I missed you soo much!!!!! *huggs everyone* I'm sorry if I'm not as happy as I normally seem, being sacrificed does that to yah. I'd love to mesmerize and enthrall all of you with a tale of my time on the Other SIde, but I... can't. I don't know how much time passed, but after a while all at once everything was black, and I saw a shining figure. When I opened my eyes, I was on the moon again! Sonar was there too... and on our way back home, he explained everything to me, that the moon people sacrificed me and that he saved my life (thanks for that by the way, Sonar).
I wanted to tell you that, like Sonar, I am ending my blog. This will be my last post. I want to thank you all so much, but I can't go into all of that now or it will go on forever, so here's my message:
Everyone- Whether you end your blog or not, I want you to know that I love you like the family I never had and that I wish you success in all things. I won't wish you eternal happiness, because without dark, what is light? and those low points in your lives will teach you to value all that you have after them. I hope you regard me as a friend, and, if you don't, I accept that.
To each his own. Ashes to ashes and dust to dust, my friends, and I want you to know that you didn't  change my life. You were my life, and still are. Don't stress about the big stuff, and let yourself find the magic in the little details, like the color of a flower or the music of a windy day. Every once in a while, take a second and breathe in the sweet air around you, feel the sunshine or the rain on your skin, and notice what it means to be alive. I could give you advice like this forever, but I only have one more thing to say:

Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive anyway.

Storm X3


Ok, I lied. This is my last thing to say. This is a quote by John Monton, who writes 'Life's Challenges' in my blog list.

sometimes I wonder
why sunset is more 
colorful than sunrise

I guess it's an irony
of life.

"Sometimes, better
things could really
happen in saying
goodbye."

6 comments:

MaxRideRules said...

you guys make me cry

Cruz said...

I dunno what to say =( I'll come back when I think of what I need to say k ,,,,,*dies of sadnizz*

Devin said...

Wow, I leave for a few months and this happens... now I'm sad...

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

Here is my page coffee flavoring

Anonymous said...

When I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now
whenever a comment is added I receive four emails with
the same comment. Is there a way you can remove me
from that service? Thank you!

Also visit my page ... click the next website

Anonymous said...

However, in most cases, they might need some special help, especially if they had been diagnosed with some infertility related issues.
These can be purchased in the feminine care aisle of the grocery or drugstore and used at home to tell you when you are fertile.
pregnancyhelper.in