Monday, March 9, 2009

thanks so much.... you guy's are too nice!!!!!! *hugs everyone*

ok, so either my poetry's so good (*looks disbelieving*) or you guys are so nice as to encourage me. i'm posting another poem. here it is:

Laying on my living room floor

Elbows on a pillow

6:56

Ipod in my ears, tapping my feet to the music


Home alone

Stretched in front of the fireplace

Doing my english homework

Question 2: What power does love have?


‘Viva la Vida’ in my head

I think

Think about my experience with love

Or lack of, that is


6:59 and I have an answer

Put my dull pencil to the paper’s creamy face

Ready to write, spread graphite in a pattern of my choice

and I wrote:


Love can...

make people happy beyond anything else

 break their hearts

rock someone’s world

bring it crashing down around them

bring out the best in people

the worst in others

bring comfort in any situation

inspire confidence

enthuse worry, fear

open the doors to joy and pain

overcome...


But beyond anything else

Love changes...


7:45 and I’m on the last question

‘The End’ blasting in my ears, I look down and read

Question 10: Can a person ever escape their past?


Oh Mrs. Gambrill... 


i wrote this in like five minutes because i was bored and didn't want to do my homework... so it's not as good as my others...

thanks!

Neko-chan X3

No comments: