Thursday, December 25, 2008

HAPPY CHANUKWANZIMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, my combination of Chanukah (i spell it the right way), Kwanzaa, and Christmas.
PRESENT HAND-OUT!!!!!!!!!!
Neko-chan: dvds (Mamma Mia and Prince Caspian)
Radar: a plushie loon from cabellas!!
Sonar: the world's first ever caramel-shortie-mini-pie!
Echo: the world's second ever caramel-shortie-mini-pie! and a note-poem thingy.
Silence: sedatives. in the form of cookies. just in case...
Jewel: GIANT RABBIT PLUSHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Riyu, Jess, Soichiro, Cruz and Balmung: i'm sorry, but i have nothing for you but my cybercookies and hugglsnugglz. but i do lub you guys *gives stacks of cyber-caramel-shorties with bows on them and best hugglsnugglz i can*

PRESENT GET!!
plushie bear and blue snail keychain (plus candy-canes and a beautiful card) from Echo and the Coven
heart pendant and 'dream' stone from Radar
hugs from Jewel
cookie from Sonar (by the way, usually chocochip+icing is nasty, but it was surprisingly good! and that was intended as a compliment...)
a coupon for one hug from Silence (i photocopied it just to annoy him)
pair of awesome stereo headphones from Neko-chan
and one of the best things ever from everyone that reads this; your friendship.
I am truly grateful for all of the love I receive from all of you. I don't know what I did to deserve such great friends as you, but I honestly don't know what I would do without you, your support and understanding, your humor and your kindness. I wish I could repay you for what you give me, but I can only repeat what I say so often, the words "I love all of you." And I do. I know very little of your personal information, and yet I feel like I have known you forever. Your joys, your sorrows, the daily goings-on in your life, I cherish hearing about them every time I read here. Funnily enough, I think I know more about all of you than I know about what my friends at school do daily. Tis the season for nostalgia, and I've come down with it. In this season of corporate greed, this holiday of receiving and materialism, I wanted to tell you that you are all stars in my darkness, lights not to show me the way, but to illuminate my path and show me how truly beautiful is. I wanted you to all know how much I cherish you, and that I think about you everyday. Whether we live in the same city, or even in the same country, our friendships just show how similar we are, but also how different. Embrace your uniqueness and spread your own wings, I know they're the most beautiful in the world.
Storm

9 comments:

Spirit said...

LOVE YOU TO! (hugs)
That was very deep Storm!

Cruz said...

*runs to hugglz Storm while crying frantically* I *sob* lub u *sob* tooooo!!!!

you're so good at expressing your feeling, I wish I was good at that.... you really are my favest friend on blogger Storm, I don't tell you enough how much your friendship means to me, especially in hard times for me, you might not know it, but you cheer me up when I'm bummed and make me feel speshul when you include me in your posts and every time you visit my blog, I love ya girl!!!!

*super hugglsnugglz* Cruz

Anonymous said...

STOP PUTTING IN KWANZAA ITS NOT A RELIGIOUS HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devin said...

Be quiet anonymous...

Thanks for the kookies!

Anonymous said...

hey anonymous, did you know that CHANUKAH ISN'T A BIG RELIGIOUS HOLIDAY EITHER?! woah NEWS! it is being celebrated at this time and storm felt like putting it in. unless you want to take this up with storm (and i REALLY suggest against that) i for one would like you to be quiet and let people express themselves in THEIR OWN WAY.
i'm anonymous, does that mean i get a cookie?

Anonymous said...

sorry 'bout that. my brother got mad at me and threw my stereo out the window...
but yeah. oh, and me and 'anonymouse' from cruz's blog are the same person. just FYI

Cruz said...

one my brothers tried to puree my barbie, but it didn't work out, it just wound up shredding the plastic off her legs... I was still devasted when I found out tho, I'm still kinda upset about it lol that was years ago lol

Anonymous said...

s'okay. i just buried his DS in the backyard. IN A PLASTIC BAG I SWEAR!!!!! and i put a flowerpot over the spot so i can find it again... hopefully...

Cruz said...

lol