Thursday, December 4, 2008

yo internet-peoples

hi peoples! i'm actually kinda tired right now... but yeah. Sonar yelled at me today for not bringing caramel shorties to envirothon. meanie... oh well. at least he's not calling me a traitor anymore. ok, so i have this human friend who wants to make a blog for herself, but her parents won't let her! how unfair is that? but yeah, i'm trying to convince her to make one. she and i are like exactly the same; we have the same randomness quality and everything! we think we have this whole elaborate story involving our past lives and everything which she will put on her blog when she gets one. so yeah. we even have the exact same schedule at school! how strange is that? the only really big difference is i'm a birdfreak and she isn't. but sometimes i swear she's my clone. really. i do. she even makes caramel shorties too! (for internet purposes, i'll call her neko-chan, that's her nickname anyway.) mm hmm. so that's all about her i'm going to post, i'm going to respond to comments on my last post and posts on other people's blogs:
Silence: wow. you're like a calmer version of Radar! (i mean with the whole point-of-view thing). not taking sides or anything, she does feel neglected. but Echo does seem just a little frazzled. ok response over!
Cruz: yaaaayyyy i rock!!! you rock too Cruz!!!! \m/ >_< \m/ (and yes i stole your emoticon. you can have it back now!) *huggle*
Balmung!: COCONUTS!!!!!!!!! the sparrows could grip them by the husks!! not european swallows of course, maybe those big african swallows. although they ARE non-migratory. or are they? i'll have to ask birdman. anyway as Cruz said YOU ROCK!!!! *snuggle*
Echo: tongue-twisters rock too!!! peterpiperpickedapeckofpickledpeppers!!!!!! purplesmileyworm!!!!!!! hahahahahahah *falls on floor laughing uncontrolably*. sorry. i have sugar!
Lilac: yaaay!!! Tilla's not antisocial!!!!
Tilla: yaaay!!! You're not antisocial!!!!
ok i'll stop annoying you now *hugs Celadae*. sorry, you're just so huggable and sweet!!! but not pluffy-feathery like Echo is according to Lilac. YAY FEATHERIES!!!!!
ok byebyes!!!!!!
lub for eberyone!!! *hugglsnugglz* and yes 'hugglsnugglz' is my new word. no stealing without credit to moi, s'il te plait!!!
comment? je suis parle en francais!! non, anglais, ne te departe pas!!!!!! je te dois!!!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo no se frances solo espanol heheh i cant type that well in my other language even if it is my native language heheh

Cruz said...

Neko-chan sounds AWESOME! Hope she gets a blog, tell my her address IF she does... *gasp* Sonar yelled at you! Do you want me to throw something at him? Things I currently have within my reach: fuzzy-top pen, notebook, textbook, frame-note holder thingy... ummm... ooooh I'm sitting on a rolley chair! just say the word girl....I no know francais! ooo I know spanish like Riyu, of course you could always translate for us, like you did on Sonar's blog! THAT'D BE AWESOME! LOL *hugglsnugglz back*

NOTE: TERM HUGGLSNUGGLZ IS ACREDITED TO LE STORM AND I'M ONLY BORROWING IT FOR COMMENT PURPOSES, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT WILL RESULT IN (insert phrase here) TRUST ME YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT THAT PHRASE IS....(^.~)LOL

Storm said...

yay!!!!!
i said: no stealing without credit to me, please! what? i'm speaking in french! no, english!!! don't leave!!! i need you!!!
so yeah. thanks for the offer Cruz, i lubs youuuu *hugglsnugglz again* but it'll be ok... i can handle myself against Sonar...
that's a great note!! (except since i'm a girl it would be 'la Storm'.) but its amazing anyway!!!
and OB COURSE i'll tell her your address!! i'll be co-authoring her blog anyway!! so don't worry, she'll be knowing you people!!! ooh i almost forgot! i just made a new poll! please vote in it! ok much lub!!! *hugglsnugglz Riyu and Cruz (for a third time)*

Storm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Storm said...

sorry just said the same thing twice...
stupid computer...

Anonymous said...

Because he is helplessly addicted to those carmel shorties and we have set up a program called CSA (Carmel Shorties Anon.), we are slowly trying to get him used to no carmel shorties. The yelling was denial. Storm, I think we must get him to admit he has a problem and admit that no matter how delicously mouthwatering carmely those things are he needs to ...not have an addiction. That is, after all, the first sttep

Anonymous said...

CARMEL SHORITESSSSS!!!!!!!!

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY

Anonymous said...

ummm

it's shorties and I think Echo has problems herself.

STORM WHAT DO YOU PUT IN THOSE THINGS! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET THE ALREADY HYPER BIRD KIDS MORE HYPER!!?? Gah! Their INSANE...

I'm not denying that they don't taste awesome though

Anonymous said...

Lilac, if you are going to correct Echo's spelling I think you should watch your own.

"Their" verses "They're"

Yes they are good.

Love you storm!!

Catch and The Misfits said...

Cain: "I am SOOOOOO tired today... why am I so..............."

Catch: *watching Cain cautiously* "Dude, are you okay? I think you should take a nap!" *backs away from keyboard and Cain takes spot*

Cain: "Sounds great... but I must remember what I was going to comment... think, think, think... I have such a terrible memory for a hybrid..."

Catch: *Pushes Cain away from keyboard* "YOUR TIRED!!! GO TO BED!!!" (I already tried talking to him but he is so tired that his ears flop down... he can only read and type...) "GET SOME SLEEP!"

Cain: *scoots under Catch's arm and types* "I have to stay up..."

Catch: "Go to bed- that's an order, you hear me--" (wow...) *stares at Cain who has passed out on floor* "Be right back..."

Shadow and Catch: sometime later...

Shadow: *picks up Cain's left arm* "Cain's a little heavy!"

Catch: *picks up Cain's right arm* "I know! Stupid wolfboy only follows orders when it is too late..." *growls in a frustrated tone* *carries Cain with Shadow and sometime later comes back later* I have to go! Thanks for the shorties! YUM!"

-gtg

Storm said...

*grabs Cains feet and drags him after Catch and Shadow* don't worry, i have NINJA STRENGTH!!!
and thank you for your comments on my caramel shorties!! (lilac i put many things in them. but the two major things are butter and LOTS OF SUGAR!) i think i'll post the recipe later...
Tilla, i don't think we will EVER get him to acknowledge his addiction... short of tying him up and dangling one in front of his face until he admits it... although that WOULD be fun...