Monday, December 15, 2008

hmmm... what to post...

ok so Radar did a 'flock' version of Jingle bells, so i'm thinking of one for myself... (its to 'oh holy night')

oh holy crap,
Radar has sugar!
and Storm just got
a bunch of dynamite.

run Sonar run,
and take Echo with you!
the world's end
this night will surely come.

faaaall on your knees!
oh Cruz! don't hit the but-ton!
oh gawd!
Bal-mung!
put down 
the grenade gun!!!!!

ok so there it was!!! i hope you liked it!!!!!!
on a completely different note, my latest obsession (other than manga, music, and baking christmas/holiday cookies) has been making cocktails. i read this like 10 chapter manga on onemanga called 'Bartender' and now i'm OBSESSED! i mean, SERIOUSLY! its like 'chemistry at work'!! even the difference between aerating the drink with a shaker versus a blender makes a distinction in the taste! (just to clarify for the more impressionable people reading this blog; i do not drink, and neither do i support underage drinking. i make cocktails for OTHER people to drink, and make NONALCOHOLIC drinks for myself.) i prefer the shaker myself, the blender seems a bit like cheating... but i do use the blender if i have to.
ok my rice (for my dinner)'s boiling, so GTG PEEPS!!!
*hugglsnugglz for eberyone that wants them*
X3

4 comments:

Spirit said...

hmmmmm VERY NICE! I APPROVE!

iggy said...

hehehe your so funny... awesome song, by the way.

Cruz said...

YAYZZZ!! It really got me in the Christmas spirit! I feel so special to be in a song. I LOVED IT!!! *hugglz*

*waves* HI IGGY!!!

Devin said...

That was awesome! My new favorite song!

PS Who told you about the grenade gun ;3