Thursday, August 14, 2008

ok, decided!

Hi y'all! Right now I'm listening to 'cowboy take me away' by the Dixie Chicks. i just finished listening to 'baby girl' by Sugarland. both are awesome.
Oh, i decided on my hair! its going to be the same length and everything, but silver. the red's going to be in two places: the bottom three inches of all my hair, and also... well, you know how my hair parts in the middle? I'm going to take two pieces, one from either side of the part, and cut them about half the length of the rest of my hair (so a little longer than shoulder-length), and dye them completely red. 
I am currently sitting outside Margaret's House in England. If you don't know, it contains the birth records, death records, change-of-name records, and everything else of everyone in England. I'm hoping to track down my parents. Fortunately, they have an online database (don't try getting it. I had to break four codes and steal someone's password to get in). Unfortunately, I have absolutely no information to go on. Oh well, better get started.
See Ya!
Storm
PS- Echo and Radar, you know how on your vacation you saw a lot of cute guys? They must have come to England cause I have too! I wonder if any of them are gold falcons? I am a red-and-silver wolf.
AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! SONAR'S A GOLD FALCON!!!!!!

2 comments:

Spirit said...

Don't worry! Sonar cheated, so he is NOT a gold falcon!

Storm said...

oh. ok! anyway, he's echo's.
how does it feel to be a senior at human school?
pleeeese tell me you're going to homecoming. my human 'friends' are forcing me to go! just like last year. and last year they abandoned me...