Wednesday, August 20, 2008

resolution!

Ok, i am currently outside my parents' house. i will post (or add to this one) after i meet them. (inner storm- the sugar wore off, we got about ten pounds total, hair's done, and we're so excited/scared we can barely move) wish me luck!
Storm


...dead. they're all.... dead. There was a notice on the door, saying this house was 'quarantined.' but they didn't die from disease. there were bullet holes in their backs. i recognize the signature on the bottom of the note. it was the school. i will meet them again. but this time... only one of us will walk away..... 
me against the world (simple plan)

3 comments:

Spirit said...

I'm sorry Storm! We've got your back, so don't worry. We'll make the School pay for what they've done!

Storm said...

i want to do this alone.

Spirit said...

...alright...I understand