Wednesday, August 27, 2008

YAY/BLEH!

Today was the first day of school!!!!!!!! And Radar and I sat together at lunch!!!!!! And I will bet my last cookie on the fact that Echo and Sonar sat together too!!!! Ok so some details-
1. I have HOMEWORK! can you believe it? on the first day of school! I have to give a 60 second speech about 'myself'. oh I can see that one already. "Hello my name is Storm and I am a mutant freak." Yeah, just get out the torches and pitchforks, everyone!
2. Radar and I sat near some very... interesting people at lunch today. One wouldn't eat the jelly from her sandwich, so she opened it up and scooped all the jelly out with a spoon! And another one brought pocky... yeah, good stuff, pocky. If you haven't had it, its thin cookie sticks coated tith chocolate. She had chocolate and strawberry flavored ones... I took a chocolate.
3. I know NOBODY in any of my classes. Except Sonar in homeroom and Radar in lunch. Its going to be a lonely year...
Ok so I'm done now. I think I'm going to go hit a tennis ball against a wall now.
See Ya!
Storm

4 comments:

Nameless said...

what grade are you in? here, high school doesn't start until Tuesday..

Devin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Devin said...

Rock on mutant kids!!!

Storm said...

wow. the text got really small. I'm in 10th grade.

by the way, thank you balmung.

does anyone know what the second comment said?

Storm

PS- grr nameless. envious.