Monday, November 24, 2008

HI PEOPLES!!! sorry about the lack-of-posts thing!

HIIII!!!!!!! i'm SOO SOOORRRYYY about not posting!!! *hugs everyone and gives them cybercupcake with a sorry-face on it* all better? so yeah. RADAR SAVED ME ON SATURDAY!!!!!! she visited me when i was working and i dropped like A WHOLE tray of stuff and she helped me pick all the stuff up and put it away!! then after work i went to her house and we had fun! we listened to 'caramelldansen' like five times and did the dance!!! oh echo, i really like the music-thing! wooow, you like a lot of music. i really like the hyper one, what's it called... nope, just forgot. but it's by 'fight rangers' or something like that. the one before 'poison'!! yeah. 
BALMUNG!!!! HIIIIII!!!! wow. nerd-cult!!! ooh cult. wicked-cult! twilight-cult? yes. more like robert-pattinson-cult though... i like jasper better anyway. well, atleast in the book. yeah. HII CRUZ!!! *runs over and hugs* RIYU!!! *runs over and hugs again, trying to steal next chapter of story out of pocket* dang. its not there. oh well! YAY JESS AND SOICHIRO!!!!! *runs over AGAIN and hugs them* jess! you're not acting like a jerk anymore!!!!
O.O GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! *everyone: what storm?* I'M GONNA- try and remember what i was going to say. one sec!
*sits down on floor and meditates* oooooommmmmmmm 
i got it!!! ok GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! *everyone again: what storm?* I'M GOING TO JAPAN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! and legitimately this time!!! i'm going for a school trip! we're going for three-and-a-half weeks! and three of those weeks i'm gonna be with a host family!!!!!! i hope they're nice... i can just see me getting this uber-orthodox japanese family that would make me sit the proper way and speak japanese and wear kimonos and do tea ceremonies and stuff. although i really have no problem with that stuff... but yeah. i can see me getting a family like that and my friend-whos-also-going getting a family that's really westernized and lets her wear jeans and stuff. but yeah we're going to attend a japanese highschool and everything! i'm REALLLY excited!!! hmm... should i act all newbie-tourist or should i actually show my knowledge of the culture... or should i be all ninja-Storm or be all uber-japanese myself?! so many choices... what do you people think?
so yeah. i want cereal...
byebye!

9 comments:

Cruz said...

ooooo... this is my second cupcake today! Thanks! ...YAY! for Radar saving you!... Japan?!? Never been, can't wait to hear about it... hmm I like ninja-Storm personally but idk what kind of first impression that would make. I want turkey! I'm ready for Thanksgiving already, at least my mind is *hugs* cruz

Anonymous said...

THIS IS COMMENT IS TO ECHO:

I read your blog regularly, but I can't comment, but I am here on Storm's bcuz your last post I could really identify with, well sorta, not over a guy, but new friends. 2 yrs ago when me and my friends started hs I started to get involved in other extra-curriculars they didn't, so I had NEW friends too, but my older friends got jealous, started ragging on my new friends, saying I was stuck up for hanging with them, that I was being selfish for not caring about them anymore... eventually I lost most of those older friends, because I didn't stop my extra-curriculars or being friends with whoever I wanted to be friends with, it kinda made that whole year drag on forever and not in a good way, and I don't think they realized how much it hurt me, because they were convinced I didn't care. So I kinda understand and I really feel for you, I'd imagine if it was over a man I loved (and not NEW friends)it would've been worse, you shouldn't try to keep everyone else happy, because it'll NEVER happen, just worry about what makes YOU happy, idk if that sounds selfish, but you know what? it kinda sounds like no one's really happy right now, maybe it should at least be you. hope you can work everything out.

and I hope you don't mind, I know your blog's for team members only, but I like it, I'll stop reading it if you ask me to, I won't be offended or anything.

Cruz

Spirit said...

HOORAY!!!

Cruz said...

I have no idea why I did that last comment (to echo) anonymous but yeah it was me, I think i clicked wrong thing...

I figured if I had to post another comment I might as well say something to Storm.... ummmm.... HIIIII!!! yeah that's all I got *hugglz* cruz

Storm said...

HIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!! *supermegahugglz*
*sniff* so... SAAADDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gives you half happy-faced caramell shorties*
and about the ninja-stormoscity... i am considering it... although i wonder how the airport staff will react...

Anonymous said...

SEND ME SOME WASABI!!! OH AND SOME MANGA (naruto, ouran high host club, and one piece)!!! HAVE A NICE TRIP!!!!

Catch and The Misfits said...

You should be however you want to be but just be careful not to give to much info to everybody or they might get suspicious. I just realised that I am very tired... nmhjbgvnmj

... okay... that was wierd... Shadow just fell asleep on the keyboard and I had to push him off.

GTG,
Shadow and Catch

Catch and The Misfits said...

Meow! ^w^

-Shadow

Anonymous said...

You're not geting that chapter...