Friday, November 14, 2008

Merry Emo Christmas, everybody!!

merry emo christmas, happy that you're here
merry emo christmas, happy emo new year
christmas feels like christmas, now that you are here
merry emo christmas, happy emo new year!
sorry. inside joke. for explanation, read the next paragraph. if you don't care, skip to the following one.
I and Sonar were wearing green today, and at the lockers (my locker's... three away from Sonar's) Echo saw and said 'I should've worn green" or something to that effect. So Sonar takes off his green jacket/sweatshirt and has a black-and-red shirt underneath. I saw the red and said "Its christmas!" and after looking at me funny he pointed to the not-red and said 'Its black." So of course I cross my arms and say "Emo Christmas." and everyone laughs. We were talking about it on the bus, too...
Ok explanation OVER.
Balmung: NOOOOO!! you disappeared again! saddniz... i haz it nao. TT.TT :*( 
*attempts to hug empty space where balmung was* ....... *sniff*
ok sadness over. being sad won't change anything... and i ran out of sad emocons...
Cruz: ooh, black tank! funfunfun! remember though, NO PUSH BIG RED BUTTON!!! push big green one!! *happy hug, then skips off to answer comments*
Riyu: are you feeling any better? *hugs* now you get to bed now... don't get any sicker.
Jess: LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jeez! i thought that you trusted her!! GET OVER YOURSELF AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SHE DID ALL SHE COULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Soichiro: thanks for sympathizing. *hugs* its better than some people's reactions *glares over Soichiro's shoulder at certain TRANSPARENT someone*
Echo: are you feeling any better? you still seemed kinda... out of it at school today. just a little.
Radar: you Ok? you didn't seem... like you usually are at lunch. is something (other than sonar) bothering you?
Sonar: Sonar's an EMO!!!!!!! but not ty because ty's too cool to be emo... (inside joke. on the bus.) actually, you're not cool enough to be emo... i took a random test and it said i was semi-emo, so that means that emo's way too cool to be you. XP

oh YEAH my continued adventures! ok so after i saw the play and talked to radar after, i called echo and we talked on the phone for ALMOST TWO HOURS! it was nice... so yeah the next day, i was bored so i decided to use my new power and visit the glen! (if you don't remember, the glen's my name for a world-between-worlds; it has doorways to different worlds in it.) after frolicking for a while, i got bored and used my tremendous intellect to decide which door to go through. NO! it wasn't eenie-meenie-miney-mo! HA!! i span around with my eyes closed and went through the one i pointed at! that world was weeird. it was all underwater! and the people looked like merpeeps! it was cooool. and you know what the best part is? as soon as i go into a world, my form changes to match that of the dominant species of that world! so i had gills and a tail! funfunfun. i frolicked there for a few hours, then i got bored (again) and left. well, the boredom AND the fact that i was attacked a lot. apparently black hair isn't normal for a mermaid... it makes you a target...
so yeah after i came back her i fell asleep and got up just in time for the sun to set! i did my homework and watched another movie (Princess Mononoke, by Miyazaki), then went to school as normal.
woow its kinda late! and i have work tomorrow...
nighty-night!
hugs for all! *hugs everyone except certain big-headed, selfish TRANSPARENT person*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for caring!!!!
-Riyu

YA HUGS!!!
-Soichiro

grr...
-Jess

SHUT UP!!!
-Soichiro & Riyu

Spirit said...

..me?...Can't explain it....
And I like that movie! But I think I like Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away better.

Devin said...

sorry I discapeared! *hugs storm*

Just Me said...

im...feeling a lot better...still kinda crappy though. I'm not sick. Lke contagiously sick anyway.

Just...not having a good week...

Except meeting Robert Patiinson that is...that was worth it...for the most part...lol...

Catch and The Misfits said...

OMG! We love Howl's Moving Castle! Totally one of our top faves! *high-fives from all the misfits to Radar*

Erin: "Jess needs to get that stick out of his-"

Cain: "Erin, Shut up!" *chews on leftover deer leg*

Catch: *shapshifts*

Shadow: *shapeshifts and starts playing with yarn that Catch has already conquered* 8D

Catch: .__. ... >:| *bats Shadow's ears and nips at his tail and steals the yarn back* XD =^_^=

Shadow: *glares at Catch*

Catch: *shapeshifts back to human* "That was really funny, Storm, the Emo Christmas joke! Can't wait until Christmas" ^__^ *throws yarn at random place behind self* "Do you guys decorate?"

Shadow: :| *scampers to the yarn ball and rolls around on it* ^__^

Cain: *still chewing on deer leg* *SNAP* "...dang it..." *continues to chew on broken deer leg*

Catch: "What is your favorite part about Christmas? I love the smell. It always smells like Christmas when it's Christmas time, you know?"

Jinx: "How many times are you going to say 'Christmas' today?"

Catch: "I dunno..." *looks at microphone* "Hey, let's have a talent show!"

Shadow: *ears perk up and start twiching*

Cain: "... yeah, I could sleep for my talent..." *SNAP!* "..." -__-' *mumbles*

Jinx: "I think it sounds fun!"

Heart and Ozzie: (who suddenly show up out of nowhere) "eh... maybe..."

Erin: "I like it! But we'll need judges..." *glances at Ozzie and Heart and raises an eyebrow.

Ozzie: "Alright, sure."

Heart: "I want to be a judge! Can I be a judge? PLEASE?"

Catch: "Sure!" ^___^

Okay, we're going to do our talent show, now. Later!

-Us

Catch and The Misfits said...

Jinx won! Man, that cooking! *eats a muffin Jinx made* Yum! ^__^

-Catch

Catch and The Misfits said...

YAY! *kisses Erin and her new teddy bear he bought her* I won the talent show! I have some left, therefore I must give them to somebody... OH I KNOW! Storm, you like muffins and cake right? Here you go! *gives Storm a cybermuffin pyrimid and two and a half cybercakes* ^__^ Enjoy!

-Jinx

Spirit said...

High fives! YAY!