Thursday, November 27, 2008

succumbing to peer pressure and saying What I'm Thankful For:

I am thankful for books to let me escape reality
I am thankful for music to connect people together
I am thankful for Skillet for writing Comatose which is currently entertaining me
I am thankful for Bon Jovi for writing You Give Love a Bad Name which I am currently obsessed with.
I am thankful for Caramell for writing Caramelldansen which I am also obsessed with
I am thankful for Blogger for letting me get my thoughts out
I am thankful for ALL CHOCOLATE (which i stole from echo but i don't think she'll mind. chocolate is awesome.)
I am thankful for Radar for leading the flock
I am thankful for Silence for keeping her under control
I am thankful for Jewel for reminding me that innocence exists
I am thankful for Echo for giving me insight
I am thankful for Sonar for giving me an excuse to bake
I am thankful for Cruz for being my friend even though we practically live in different worlds
I am thankful for GUNPOWDER!!!! and the beautiful explosions it creates....
I am thankful for Balmung for being my first internet friend
I am thankful for Balmung's ball of string for making me smile no matter what
I am thankful for Riyu and her wonderful story for re-connecting me to normal life
I am thankful for Jess for finally understanding (and for offering to be my homecoming date)
I am thankful for Soichiro for making Riyu and Jess remember they're still young
I am thankful for Catch and the Misfits for always making me laugh when I read your comments
I am thankful for everyone else that reads my blog for taking the time to think of me
I am thankful for Lyrics.com for letting me read all the lyrics to songs I like
I am thankful for Hayatebune for doing an awesome rock cover of the Pirates of the Caribbean theme and becoming my fave band
I am thankful for modern technology in general for connecting people together
I am thankful for cardinals for cheering people up when they see them
I am thankful for the people on Save the World for caring
I am thankful for Groove Coverage for doing an awesome remix of Poison
I am thankful for Fright Rangers for making an awesome song
I am thankful for the world in general for making living fun
I am thankful for my powers and wings to protect myself and others
and strangely enough, I am thankful for the scientists and the school, for letting me meet all of you!

*sentimentality at max setting*
I love everyone, all you people *hugglz*
and yes Sonar I did get the 'hint hint' and I did make some caramel shorties. Here *passes out among EVERYONE, slapping Sonar's hand when he tries to take six* ONE AT A TIME!!!!!
>.<  ^.^ ok I have to go, I have a wonderful chocolately souffle in the oven and it just went off! (I'm making JUST DESSERTS for my thanksgiving dinner, and I'm thinking about selling them off a card table in the lobby of a five-star hotel. think that would go over well? well anyway I'm hitchhiking to New York anyway. just because it sounds fun.)
SPECIFIC MISFITS MEMBERS:
Catch: you lead an AWESOME flock/group thing. and you make me smile ^^
Cain: you really calm the group down, and that's NOT an easy thing to do. ROCK ON!!
Ozzie/Heart: you don't appear much, but when you do, you're EASILY the sweetest things on the internet!
Jinx: your baking is AWESOME! and your generosity makes it even better
Erin: you totally rock the bad-boy thing. jinx is lucky to have you!
and last but not least SHADOW!!: shadow-shadey-shadshad-shadcat-meow!!! lub the snugglz and the yarn-play!!! 
*hugglsnugglz u all*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY GUNPOWDER

Catch and The Misfits said...

All Misfits: "Awww!" *All the Misfits hug Storm*

Catch: "THAT IS SO CUTE! I want to do one now... Don't worry, I won't comment it, though! It would take
A. a long time
and B. a lotta room. That's cool, though! I am glad you like our humor!" *hugglez Storm again*

Shadow: "ME TOO!!!" *hugglez Storm and Catch*

Cain: "That was neato, I liked it. You use Lyrics.com, too? We use it all the time."

Erin: *watches the hug festivle* "What the f***?"

Jinx: *bear hugs Erin* X)

Erin: "Eheh..." 8)

Everybody: "HAVE AN AWESOME THANKSGIVING!!!"

Spirit said...

Awwww We love ya Storm!

Cruz said...

*biggest hug I've EVER given*
I'm thankful for your friendship, too... cuz you taught me friends aren't necessarily people you see everyday, but people that are there for you and take time out of their day to brighten yours, and that's what every one of your posts and comments do... they brighten my day *BIGGGHUGGG* LUBS U ^.^ cruz

Devin said...

And I'm thankful for you being my first internet friend! *Hugs Storm and bursts into tears*

We wubs you!

Storm said...

>.< U LUBS YOU ALL TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!