Saturday, November 15, 2008

Response to Comments: (in order the comments appeared)

hi people! BALMUNG YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!! *starts crying in joy, then runs over and hugs tightly*
Riyu: *hugs* are you feeling any better? you seem happier... *skips over to jinx's comment, then skips back and gives Riyu a cybermuffin*
Soichiro: 'NOTHER HUG!!!! *glomps*
Jess: get over it... you deserve everything you got.
Radar: indeed. i like them (howl's moving castle and spirited away) better too. i love all miyazaki movies, though. i have: Princess Mononoke, Kiki's Delivery Service, My Neighbor Totoro, Castle in the Sky, Howl's Moving Castle, and of course Spirited Away!!! *sigh* i love them all so much... and another anime movie i have, called 'Escaflowne'. its REALLY good.
Balmung: *pulls out of hug* *sniff* YOU BETTER NOT DO THAT AGAIN!!!!! you made me worry so much!!!!! *smacks in back of head, then hugs even tighter*
Echo: glad you're feeling (physically) better. remember!: smacking your head against a wall does NOTHING. and hurts a perfectly good wall that you may need someday. (emergency exit, anyone?)
Catch and Misfits: I WANNA HIGH-FIVE TOO!!!!!!! i lubs howl!!
Erin: i agree. *glares in suspected direction of ALMOST homecoming date*
Cain: you seem sleepy... heehee. PERK UP!! LIKE SHADOW!! *looks at shadow rolling on ball of yarn* ok, maybe not THAT much... but don't fall asleep on my blog! i dunno how much it can hold!
Catch/Shadow: *steals balmung's ball of yarn* *transforms and starts playing with it with you guys* XD
Catch: yup! well, at least I do. i have a leetle christmas tree in a pot, and i decorate it with popcorn and peanuts and crasins all strung up! (what? eco-friendly!) and of course i hang lights from every surface known to man outside my apartment. 
i dunno. i like the 'cold' smell. you know, like how it smells when there's snow on the ground and even more is falling, especially at night? i'd have to say that's one of my favorite things... that and you can see everyone's tracks in the snow! yeah snow's probably my fave thing about winter...
Jinx: CHRISTMASCHRISTMASCHRISTMASCHRISTMAS
CHRISTMASCHRISTMASCHRISTMASCHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Catch and Misfits: aww.... i wanted to be in the talent show!!!! i can juggle!! *grabs eggs and attempts to juggle* *drops eggs* oh well... *tries again* several tries later... ah heck with it *dumps egg carton out window* *car alarm goes off*... what?
Jinx: ZOH. EM. GEE. I LUBS YOU JINX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *supermegaspecialawesomeglomps* *looks at cybermuffins and cybercakes* 8l ... 8) ... XDDDDDDDDDDDD
MINE!!!!!!!!!!! *stuffs three cybermuffins in mouth, then looks guiltily at remaining pile* *sheepishly gives everyone one, then happily resumes eating, all guilt gone*
I LUBS YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! *hugs* (well, everyone except someone who i would really like to push down an elevator shaft right now...)
X3 Storm

9 comments:

Catch and The Misfits said...

Jinx: "no problem. *giggle*"

Everyone: *high-fives Storm, too.*

Cain: "I am tired." *starts working on another deer leg* *SNAP* "..."

Shadow: ^__^ (still hasn't shapeshifted back)*Mrew* *continues to roll on yarn*

Catch: *looks at Cain eating his deer* "Why do the legs keep breaking?"

Cain: *shakes head* "I don't know, the bones are brittle..."

Catch: "Well, stop chewing on the bones... (they don't even have a microscopic piece of meet left on it...)"

Heart: *disappears*

Ozzie: *disappears*

everyone who is still there: *looks at spot Ozzie and Heart were at* "WTH?!" (Little kitty Shadow--->) "MEOW!!!"

Cain: (finally stops chewing on bones) *shapeshifts and lies on the ground*

Shadow: *looks at him and walks over, dragging yarn ball with him*
._. *thoughts, thoughts, thoughts*
*thoughts, thoughts, thoughts* MROW!

Catch: "I should be translating this, but I don't really want to..."

Shadow: "MROW! MROWMROWMYAAAAAAA!"

Catch: "Fine. -__-' He says, 'Hi to all, this is my... hold on..."

Shadow: "Mew!" *nudges yarn ball with nose.

Catch: "OH! Yarn."

Shadow: *starts talking in meows, mrows, mews and myas*

Catch: "BUT?! BUT-BUT-BUT?!?! SHADOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Cain: *still in wolf form* "rfrf-f-f-f-f..."

Catch: "A wolf who laughs! Living sacrafices, dogs and cats LIVING TOGETHER(literally), MASS HYSTERIA!! ... C'mon people and animals, you don't know who the Ghostbusters are? Dang..."

Shadow: "Mew..."

Catch: "No, I will not! You can't make me..."

Shadow: *eyes widen, mouth opens a little, tilts head to the side, and tilts brows sadly.* "...mew?..."

Catch: ..."FINE! You owe me big time, so give me a hug..." *shapeshifts*

Cain and Shadow: ^__^

Catch: *hugs Shadow in an odd catlike way and curls up between Cain and Shadow* "..." *chirps*

Shadow: *purr*

Erin: "Oh my god, I think I'm going to gag... too... fluffy... kittens and puppies!... snuggling... ew..."

Jinx: ^__^ "Shut up, Erin." *sits in lap and starts cuddling*

Erin: *dazed* "teheeee...."

Jinx: "I am going to end this comment, since Erin is dazed, the 'animals' are asleep and Ozzie and Heart have disappeared. Have a nice day/night!"

-us

Storm said...

wow. ur comments are almost as long as my post! awwwwww...
*shapeshifts and snuggles with everyone*
>.> <.< XD
*steals an asleep-shadow's yarn and hides it in the freezer*
X3

Catch and The Misfits said...

*losvq* (ours for laughing oh so very quietly)

-Jinx

Storm said...

woof!
*'animals' almost start to wake up*
woop, sorry
*whispers*
woof ^^

Spirit said...

BOOM!...Storm....Leggy is wet again...should I dry him off the fast way of the fun way? lol

Cruz said...

NOOOOOO!!!!Please DON'T throw Robert Pattinson down an elevator shaft! He's too cute to die, maybe a supporting actor or something?

Catch and The Misfits said...

You think Robert Pattinson is cute? No offence but... ew... I find Taylor Lautner(Jacob Black) so much hotter... Who I find hottest, though is my batty badboy, Erin! XD

-Jinx

Catch and The Misfits said...

I, personally, think that Robert Pattinson AND Taylor Lautner are both nice people (haven't met them, but I think that they seem nice) but I don't really think either are all that cute.

-Catch

Devin said...

I'm a guy, so I don't care about either of them. Thanks for the snuggles Storm!