Saturday, January 17, 2009

hi peoples... this is neko-chan with storm update...

ummmm..... hi? i've been looking on the blogs for a while, and they seem kinda... lonely with only Radar, Tilla and Saphire posting fairly recently. so i decided to... fix... it?
yeah. storm visited her house again and left another note, here it is (abridged, actually. storm as you know writes a lot...)
Hi Neko-chan! I was bored, so at around midnight when everyone was asleep (including Sonar. He's fine, by the way. Just FYI for anyone that cares...), I portaled myself over and decided to write you this note. Please tell all my internet-peeps that I lub them, and that I miss them and think about them everyday that I'm not unconscious 'cause the scientists knock me out to do experiments on me. So, um... yeah. Oh, I noticed that the roses in the blue vase were looking a little dry, could you water them a bit more? They like cold water best.
Thanks!
Your Favorite Experiment (or else! X3)
so... yeah. i'll probably be posting later, i wrote a new poem that i'd like your opinions on it...
sorry about all the ...s, i went to my friend's sixteenth birthday yesterday and it was a sleepover. i stayed up 'til four a.m. and i also discovered that i am surprisingly awesome at wii tennis. it was... interesting... we watched 'Bones' and another of my friends got seriously addicted to it and now i have a few new insults added to my repertoire. that, and they all tried to get me to do the musical. according to them, i'm a quote-unquote 'amazing actress' just because i can mimic any facial expression or gesture forever after seeing it once... unfortunately, i have an overly heightened sense of shame (like, if i'm on stage and not in a crowd of fifty people, i start crying uncontrollably). so there XP
ok... bye
neko-chan

woooowwwwww. i just read it again at like nine and realized how stupidly/pathetically random it is. kinda like... wanna-be-Storm without the exclamation points. oh, and i just finished a manga called 'cat street' on onemanga. its really good. and kouichi is mine. just so you know. rather shojo, and also with quite a few teary-eye-inducing moments, but nice character development and an original idea. plus its really well-drawn. 
to anyone who cares, or actually reads this post at all (as of now there are... zero comments. it is now 9:06), i just wanted to say; see you. i'm probably not going to be on until later tomorrow, the local ymca's doing a scuba demo with a bunch of boyscouts and i promised i would help.
bye

2 comments:

Cruz said...

I'm here! I'm here! I have about 10 minutes before I have to go, but I DID read the post and tell Storm I lub her too!... and Neko-chan I read all your posts and comments! (lol poor Nixx! shhh I won't tell) heehee... tell Storm to be careful and keep us updated *hugglz to you both* Cruz

scuba demo? sounds cool.

Devin said...

Sonar's fine? Storm, you may want to fix that ;)