Saturday, January 24, 2009

probably the last note from Storm for a while...

hi people... i got another note from Storm... as i said, it's probably going to be the last one for a while... ok here it is:
Hi peoples!! It's Storm!!!! (I said peoples because I know Neko-chan's gonna post this for me) Yeah so, it's just around midnight, and I just heard the scientists talking about stuff, and I just wanted to tell you what they were talking about. Ok, so they were 1: planning on putting a computer chip in my brain so I would unconditionally obey their orders, no matter what, and 2: also planning on sending me to the moon. According to them, there is life on the moon, and they're sending me up to obtain a specimen for them to study. I didn't really hear much about Sonar, but as far as I know, he's getting a chip too. So, um, there it is! Everyone, I love you and miss you! I really hope Balmung's back, I never got to say goodbye...
Ok, well I'll say goodbye now!
Bye everyone, I may never talk to you again, so I wanted you to know that I love you all and miss you and that my life would be so different and boring and dark and like the essence of bad if I had never met you guys. Farewell, and may luck, fortune, and love light your lives like you light mine.
Storm

1 comment:

Cruz said...

*sniff-sniff* I'll miss you!!!! *hugs air as if it was Storm* remember you have people here that lub you and try to update when you can... *hugglz* Cruz