Thursday, January 1, 2009

so cliche... but HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and so, we usher in another year, toasting the one that has passed. i for one will drink my sparkling cranberry juice to these things:
to a (so far) good school year, with minimal IQ-loss over break
to school break (time to party and act like idiots, but just enough left over for homework!)
to basically the world itself, its wonderful right now.
to the internet, cell phones and basically technology, so i can talk to everyone over break
to the creator of apples to apples, for making such a FREAKIN' AWESOME game
to neko-chan, who invited me over to celebrate the new year and to watch the first sunrise and sunset of the year
to sugar, our source of endless entertainment (and alternative to drugs... seriously can you picture US on drugs? scaryscaryscary...)
to Blogger.com, for letting me meet all of you
and finally TO all of you! i know i've said this already, but you guys are really my best friends. i know we have our differences and really know very little about eachother personal-info-wise(well, at least i do), but our friendship is proof that no matter where or who they are, even someone like me can make friends. and awesome friends like you at that!! and i believe that our friendship will remain, strong and constant, supporting, at least me, but i hope everyone. here- *hands out champagne flutes filled with sparkling cranberry juice*- i say we all toast. toast, not only to an amazing year behind us, where i'm pretty sure we all met and our relationships grew from casual online friendship to such a wonderful thing as this in the space so short of less than 365 days. let's toast to the new year ahead of us, and may it bring as much happiness and joy as this one!
and now i have 'seasons of love' going through my head. it's a good new-year song.
ok i have to go, but i love you all and best of luck in the new year!!!!!
oh, and i just edited my greeting message, i know it's hard to read, but please look!

7 comments:

Spirit said...

I AGREE! ESPECIALLY WITH THE SUGAR!

Anonymous said...

Jess, Soichiro, and I say the first sunrise of the year... it was beautiful!!!!!!!

Cruz said...

thx for the sparkling juice! and I could read the title thing, I just hi-lighted it with my cursor lol... and it was very nice.... YAY! to sugar!!! ok comment more later... *huggls*

Catch and The Misfits said...

Catch: AWWW!!! *Hugglez Storm* THAT IS SOOO NICE! *Gives Storm some more of Jinx's Heaven doughnuts*

Shadow: *Lots o' hugz!*

Catch: The Misfits (both sides of the group) are thinking about quitting Blogger. As in, not even commenting. We are all so busy and we can almost never keep up with everything. Also, we had actually promised ourselves that we would not get into blogger too far and I think we already have. It was just supposed to be Cain and I commenting but the others saw it and couldn't help themselves and now we are I guess... addicted to it! Even as much as we would hate to quit, we have to. You all are such awesome people and everyone here is so great! I agree with Storm. It IS true that anybody can make friends. So...

Cain: Goodbye, Storm. You rock! Never let that great personality go to waste! Be yourself.

Shadow: *Sniff* Well, goodbye, I guess... *Hugglez Storm*

Erin: Like Cain said: YOU ROCK!!! You have the coolest personality and the right amount of attitude. (I, myself, have overdosed the attitude way too much. But it's totally fun!)

Jinx: You are so nice and you can pretty much have any friend you want because of that. Don't let that go because if you do, everybody will pay a price and it will be the saddest darn thing on the face of the planet!

Heart: Even though we don't communicate much, you really are a sweet person.

Ozzie: I haven't even talked to you as much as Heart, but from what everybody tells me, you are very great.

Catch: You have spark, Storm! You are a cool, sassy chick and that makes you (if I could guess you as a candy) Pop Rox: The sweet, hyperness! LoL!

Goodbye everybody. We'll miss you all!

Anonymous said...

*sniff sniff* bye bye catch and cain and erin and jinx and ozzie and heart and shadow!! you're all amazing and i lub you!! *waves goodbye* T_T
a-are they gone? *someone confirms* g-good... *does the movie-theatrical sink-down-against-a-wall-and-curl-up-crying thing*
*whispers* if any gods at all exist, bless them in their travels...

*sniff* you guys won't leave, right?

Cruz said...

*runs over to Storm and puts arm on shoulder comfortingly* awww you poor thing... I'm not going anywhere, but I know you're going to miss your friends, they were always so funny...

Spirit said...

NO!!! MISFITS NO GO!!!! (tackle/hugs)