Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Storm's definite last note for a while

hi everyone, it's neko-chan. this'll be a quick post, because i'm technically not supposed to be on the computer (something about me falling asleep on the bus and my neighbor having to wake me up corresponds to lack of sleep corresponds to too much computer time), but i went to storm's today to water her plants and got one more note. it's rather short (especially for storm), so i'll just post the entire thing...
Everyone,
I heard the scientists talking, and this'll be my last note for some time... maybe even ever... but I just wanted to keep you updated, so They'll be putting the chip in my brain on the afternoon of the 28th (just so we don't get confused with dates), locking me up for a day to see how I react to it, and, if all goes well, I'll be in the shuttle for the moon by the evening of the 30th. I just wanted to tell you again how much I love you all and miss you and hope you'll be happy no matter what happens... so, to everyone that likes me, finds me amusing, or looks forward to reading my posts; thank you. my life is changed forever because of you, and if it weren't for you, I don't know what I would be like. For people who hate or dislike me for any reason; I'm sorry. I don't know what I did to offend you or make you unhappy, but I want you to know that I'm sorry for it. So whether it was my annoyingly long posts, severely fluctuating personality, or constant threats to throw people down elevator shafts, I apologize.
Bye everyone, and I want you to know again that I'll always love you, miss you, and remember you. Forever.
Storm

just a final FYI from neko-chan, there might be some mistranslations, so i apologize for them. some parts of the note were too tear-stained to read properly... 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOOOO

I won't let them take you away from us! DAAAAMN YOU SCHOOL....WE LOVE YOU STORM!
Echo

Cruz said...

*still sniffling since LAST post* lubs you Storm!!!! *sob* take care of yourself (altho I know you can) still be careful ... *hugglz*

the neon ninja said...

awww... thats sweet in a really sad way! :'(

(that would look better, the the spaces are way to big. sorry.)

=D