Saturday, January 10, 2009

reason for storm's lack-of-presence...

hi everyone... sorry, i'm tired. despite the 'from the mixed-up mind of:' thing, it's neko-chan. i hacked into storm's account so i could do this post.
ok so everyone knows how storm's been mysteriously absent since like new years, right? well, a few days ago i went to her house and it was empty. not 'empty' like someone took everything, 'empty' like she wasn't there. it was all clean and appealed perfectly to my OCD. i was looking around and saw her laptop with a note on it, here's what it said:
Neko-Chan,
I know you'll probably be the one to find this (you're the only non-flock person to know where I live and they don't visit that often...) so I'm addressing this to you. You've been on the blog, so I'm pretty sure you know what happened to Sonar. (If you don't he was captured by scientists and taken back to the school). A few days ago, I was bored, so I actually fell asleep (and you know how big a thing that is!). Unfortunately, when I was asleep, I... was captured too. I put up a fight, so the house was pretty much destroyed, but after they drugged me, tied me up, and threw me in the back of a delivery van (it was blue. I remember.), I woke up in the van and remembered how much of a mess I left! So I made one of my portals and went back to the house so I could clean up and write you this note. However, I also remembered how bored I was, so after I'm done I'm going to portal myself back into the truck, re-tie myself back up, and feign unconsciousness so I can have an adventure. As you can see, I don't have my laptop with me, so I'm giving you permission (just this once) to hack into my account on Blogger and post this, so my internet-friends won't think I abandoned them. I could never abandon them... and now they'll know. 
Please water the plants! I've already called work and took my vacation, so they won't be looking for me.
Storm X3

so there it is! ummmm... and that's all i have to say!!
byes!
Neko-chan

3 comments:

Unknown said...

NOOOOOOO

Why Storm TOO??!!

Spirit said...

Sigh...Storm gets all the adventures....RESCUE ADVENTURE!!! MUST HELP STORM!!!

Cruz said...

I know you want an adventure, Storm, but puh-leez be careful girl. Miss you! *hugglz* Cruz