Thursday, July 31, 2008

Boats aren't fun anymore. well, they are, just less.

I'm not sure I like boats so much anymore. Yes I do, its that I don't like the trip. I'm completely lost, the engine is broken, and I think I'm running out of food. Not fun. Not fun at all. If I don't come back, tell Sonar to stay away from my stuff. Especially those cookies I hid under my bed. Don't worry they're in Tupperware! I should've put a curse on 'em. Oh, some better news, I developed my powers a bit more. You remember how I can create illusions and stuff, right? Well, now I can create illusions of hunger, pain, happiness, pretty much anything. Its kind of cool, but the fish aren't too cooperative. I saw a few dolphins yesterday, they were interesting to talk to. Their sense of time is kinda wacked though. Its not so cold now, so that's better, but I think I might be in the Pacific ocean now. Probably somewhere around Australia. I have seen a lot of sharks around lately. Oh well, I gotta go see if there's anything edible left in the boat.
See Ya
Storm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

say hi to chaos

Storm said...

hi chaos