Friday, July 18, 2008

My Random Dream: Part 1 of 2

Zokay Here's the first paragraph of my weird dream: (please read the disclaimer in my earlier post)

Radar, Echo, Sonar and me are all vampires. but we have the same powers and stuff (I think...), we just don’t have wings, have a thirst for human blood, and can’t tolerate sunlight. Well, they can’t. I can, cause I was exposed to really bright lights, so as long as its not really bright, I can go out in the daytime. So anyway, our enemies are the werewolves. We are their predators and their prey (we basically hunt them, but they hunt us). We hate eachother (not all of us, we hate the werewolves).

This part just explains the situation. Actual dream later.

See Ya!

Storm

1 comment:

Just Me said...

~ Hey Storm, it's Lilac

Uh...that could be a potential problem for me...if that ever happened...because I am part werewolf and part vampire....stupid Tom....

Lilac

~Hey Echo here. I explained how to add coauthors in your "wow" post that you posted almost three weeks ago...youknow before you came back.

Let me know if it's confusing...