Thursday, July 24, 2008

WHEEEE 'NOTHER STORM!!!!!!!

YAY HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE!!!!! Geez it's cold here. I wonder if I'll fall in again...
Oh, hi! As you can tell, I'm not exactly on solid ground now. And I'm not sitting on a cloud. Or flying. I'M ON A BOAT! MY BOAT! A SAIL BOAT! BOAT! Ooh the storm's comin' closer. Good thing I waterproofed my laptop. Heh heh. So um, oh yeah found my parents! I'm sailing to England as we speak! Hope I don't get lost again... Although those Canadian people were nice. They gave me a map! Ooh and I saw a map in a map shop (yes I found a map shop. kinda... got lost again) that showed the world from the SOUTHERN hemisphere's point of view! All the continents were like upside-down! Yeah good times... I AM SAILING MY OWN BOAT!!!!!!!!!!! No, stop right there! I know what you're thinking. I BOUGHT it! I swear! Promise! I bet you want to know about it now, you nosy things you! (fond! not insult!) Have you ever read 'The Voyage of the Frog'? Its kinda like the Frog! If you don't read like I do, its a middling-to-small sail boat, with a back-up gas engine. Except I worked a little mechanical magic on it, and now its solar powered! Heehee, if you say 'powered' in two syllables, it sounds like 'power-red'! *flinch* (related to ferret, remember Echo?) Shiny-senses tingling! Must go! Big Shiny right under boat! Where's that dang anchor?!

1 comment:

Nameless said...

yes, we Canadians are nice... for the most part.

Nameless