Sunday, July 20, 2008

What I'm doing right now...

I just saw Titanic. S-Sooo SSAAADDDD!!!!!!!!! I cried like fifty times!!!!!

Oddly enough, that new song by Taylor Swift, Gunpowder and Lead, was going through my head the entire time. Weird... Ooh its back on! Leonardo DiCaprio...*semi-drool* He’s always the artistic type, in Romeo+Juliet he writes, and in this, he draws. With charcoal. Actually, they’re more like sketches... Oh well. I’m not a raving fangirl, but I can see why so many girls are. Pretty necklace. So sparkly... and blue! I like blue...

See Ya!

Storm ^.^

3 comments:

Spirit said...

I'm watching Titanic RIGHT NOW. Also, I like blue to.

Just Me said...

And I am not...I could if I wanted to becasue the DVD is SOMEWHERE in the animal infested place.

Echo

Spirit said...

It was on TV Echo