Sunday, July 20, 2008

WHEEEE SSTTOORRMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whee its a storm!!!! I like storms, as you can probably tell. I’m probably to go all poetic now, so if you like straight-to-the-point stuff, I have two things to say to you: 1-Why the heck are you reading my blog?! 2-skip this post. Stop reading it. I SAID STOP!!!!!

Roll of thunder

hear my cry

over water

by the by.

Old man comin’

down the line

whip in hand 

to beat me down

but I ain’t gonna let him turn me down...

I love storms.... The smell of rain, the whoosh of the wind, blasting your hair away from your face and flowing around you unchanged...The roll of the thunder, resounding through you, echoing the beat of your heart...The flash of lightning, tearing the sky apart with threads of etheral brightness...The hiss of the rain on the ground, the feeling of it beating against your face, your entire body, as you race through it...The clouds rolling in to the beat of the thunder, covering the moon, the stars, space itself...The sheer danger of storms, the threat of death itself, and the thrill that comes with experiencing, with conquering, the storm...The lull afterwards, with the sky a hue all its own and that electric tension left in the air, only to be dispensed with that final drumbeat, that last thread streaking across the sky...And then it passes, and all your left with are the raindrops on your skin and the smell of the clash of the heavens...the storm...

3 comments:

Spirit said...

That was very poetic Storm! I enjoyed reading it. Also...STORMS ROCK!

Just Me said...

.....


wow....

that was cooliosies

Storm said...

YAAYYYYY I WAS SMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heh I also just read my comment-introduction thingy. WHEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are awesome, the best bird frea- I mean avian american friends a mutant could have! *huggles computer* Also GUESS WHAT!!!!! You don't know? Well...I just forgot. Oh well SEE YA (AND TALK LATER WHEN I'M NOT HIGH OF CHOCOLATE)
STORM!!!!!!!!!!!! 0.O