Friday, July 18, 2008

My Random Dream: Part 2 of 2 (aka the other half. where stuff actually happens)

Ok here's the part of the story that I actually dreamed. The other part was me explaining so that you can understand. Here it is! Ok so one night in some school that seems to come up in a lot of my dreams, I’m walking around, waiting for them to pick me up (its almost the end of the night and I go to night school. I’m the youngest, so I’m the only one in there) so I walk outside to the back of the auditorium, and I see this big van. I walk over, and I see some chick with crazy hair trying to lug a big amp out of the van. So of course I walk over and start halping unload stuff, and she starts talking to me. Apparently they’re a band and they have to set up for a concert they’re doing tonight. I ask why they’re setting up in the middle of the night and she says they have to practice. Anyway, we finish up and she takes me inside to meet the rest of the band. She introduces herself as Arabella and I tell her my name. She starts to introduce me to the band, but a black truck pulls up and rolls its window down. Arabella and the band are all like “Woo-whee! Those people have some money!” and I look guilty. Rolling down the window, Echo hisses “Get in here!!” I say “I-I have to go, sorry!” and start to walk to the car, but Arabella says “Here, give me your cell number.” I ashamedly look down and mumble “don’t have a cell phone.” She snorts and says “Greg get overhere.” Greg, a younger boy thats evidently their technical manager, walks over and Arabella says “Lemme see your cell phone.” He confusedly pulls it out and she snatches it, passing it to me. He makes a lunge for it but Arabella restrains him, saying “You have tons, just give her that one!” he slumps and looks down. I, kind of guilty, (no clue why) say “Thanks” and hug him, making him turn bright red. I turn and, submitting to Echos furious yelling, run to the car and jump in. I wave gooodbye to everyone and they wave back, except Sonar, who is driving (no clue why) makes the window go up! I turn to him and semisnarl “What the heck!?” He snarls back and spits out “Those are werewolves.” I, in all my intelligence, had failed to recognize our worst enemies! Oops. Good thing they didn’t see Arabella give me the phone.

So we’re driving driving driving, and the sun comes up. Everyone hisses and covers their faces, except me. I look dreamily out the window. Radar pulls my arm and hisses “The suns up!” I look down at her cowering in the shade and say “Yup I know” (I have no clue why she’s doing that). Unfortunately, Sonar, who was driving, doesn’t have my sun-resisting power. When he covered his face, he bumped the steering wheel and we zoom off the road into a river that seems right out of the rain forest. So we all jump ship, and everyone is happier in the shady water (I had put gregs-no-my phone in a Ziploc bag, so everyone else couldn’t smell the werewolf on it) but, of course, something bad happens. This bad thing is in the form of Radar getting bitten by a snake. A poisonous one. On her hand. I immediatly make a cross-cut over the bite (Yes I have a pocket knife. Who doesnt?) and start sucking out the poison (we’re mysteriously human-like when it comes to one of our own’s blood) and we all swim for dear life to the bank, only to find out we really are in the rain forest! Uh oh.

There it is. The product of my subconscious when I was asleep. Anyway, sorry if this offended anyone (especially the flock) but my subconscious contains all the evil/strange voices that I hear, and they can be very mean. Hope you enjoyed that look into my mind!

See Ya!

Storm

3 comments:

Sonar said...

sonar says:

Welcome Back...

Later

-Sonar

Spirit said...

WELCOME BACK!!!....I need your e-mail so I can add you as a co-authoress!

Just Me said...

And I say that was an awesome dream...lol

And Sonar was probably driving because I am scared to bits about it and I think we would all be scared as heck toi have Radar behind the wheel...the girl is obsessed with Rollercoasters for heavens sake....