Thursday, July 24, 2008

Contest! well, kinda...

Ok, I'm writing a story and I need help. What would be a good name for a blonde bookworm-turned-warrior elf who constantly gets (graciously) beaten in everything he does by a girl (elf) that he went to school with but has a crush on her? Could everyone think for ten seconds (or more, its ok!) and try? I'm at a total loss. If you put your idea in a comment (or email or post, for those who have it) I'll look at all of them, and put the winner in a post! The winner will get...umm... a mystery prize! Yeah mystery prize...
Thanks y'all!
Storm! ^.^
Oh by the way, there was nothing shiny under the boat. Just some BIG sunken ship. The name started with a 'T'. I think...
Wait Shiny-Detection Sense going off again. Its IN the ship!
Must go, see ya!
Storm 0.O

2 comments:

Spirit said...

not sure but if it helps, I know a site that has supposed elvish names its
http://www.arwen-undomiel.com/elvish/boynames.html

Hope that helps!

Anonymous said...

Well, if you go to google and type in "names that mean warrior" or type in "names that mean knowledge" than it might come up with some useful names. Even though it says baby names, usually, you can use them, because usually a person goes there for when they can't figure out what they are going to call their baby.

It works. Trust me! I am writing a book, myself and that is how I got the names for my book. Also, Radar, Sonar, and three normal humans' names that will not be mentioned voted on the names because I needed help deciding. (Thank you, people!)


Do you like this song??? We do!
copy and paste this into the web browser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDV4E9ldelM