Monday, October 27, 2008

all is merry and all is bright on this day of gladness

sing and celebrate with delight, goodwill and cheer
goodwill and cheer!
all is merry and BRIIIIIIIIIGT!!!
hee, sorry. HAPYNIZZ: i haz dem.
i finished all my homework and even downloaded a bunch of music onto my laptop! legally, of course 0.O heehee
no seriously. i borrowed like four cds from my human friend and just downloaded the music into itunes. i'm giving the cds back tomorrow. right now i'm listening to 'when i'm gone' by simple plan. i really like them. but if you don't like rock music, don't listen. leetle bit hardcore. 
ooh 'take my hand' just came on. i like this one too... but my favorite songs will always be 'welcome to my life' and 'me against the world,' by them at least. 'dance dance' by fall out boy is pretty good too. and 'poison.' at least by groove coverage. and cascada's really good to. even IF alot of her songs sound alike. sorry. where sonar's ADD about music, i'm just obsessive. i love ALL music. except a lot of rap. but i don't really consider that real music, so yeah. 
apples are good. especially granny smiths. especially when they just came out of the fridge and they're all fresh and crisp... ow. (just bit into one) *looks at apple*
well that's not good. there's blood on it. hmmm.
ok so yeah. rascal flatts is really good too. i love their songs 'cool thing' and 'stand.' both rock a LOT. and that makes me think about a different song, called 'fly away' by sugarland. that's also one of my fave songs. that and 'baby girl,' also by sugarland.
ok i gotta go. i will depart with a song lyric!!
gonna leave this world behind me gonna take what's mine tonight
cause every wasted day becomes a wasted chance (when i'm gone; simple plan)

ok i'm not really gone. i suddenly remembered something about the school. i remember whenever they gave me food i would split it with the boy in the cage next to me, then watch him eat it and see if he did anything. they must've tried to poison me A LOT. cause he got sick a lot. hee, one time they gave me candy corn and i didn't want it so i gave it all to him and he ate it all in like ONE BITE and then he almost passed out! guess he didn't have much of a tolerance for sugar... he was really my only friend before i escaped. what was his name.... i think it started with a 'J'.... oh well please comment with suggestions!
thanks, and HAPPY EASTER!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes today is wonderful even if Jess and Soichiro are trying to prank me. *Stares at Soichiro & Jess as they look back with huge grins on they're faces*

Cruz said...

Happy Easter!!

Ashfalt123 said...

happy cinco de mayo

Spirit said...

....Jet?