Monday, October 13, 2008

uh oh... but worth it!!

heehee. hi everyone. i's in trouble! i know what you're thinking: what/who did storm destroy/set on fire/electrocute/anything else not good this time? well, it wasn't that kind of thing. i did my homework on the roof today. (my mission for the past few days involved going to a normal high school. a different one. apparently i have to protect this one guy... oh well). so yeah. I CAN EXPLAIN! i really reeally wanted to go on the roof of the dorms, but the door was locked! so i kinda... tried breaking the door down. then i got bored and juts went outside and jumped/flew up. then the door fell down. heeheeyeah. there was a person on the stairs. the one i'm supposed to protect. that took some quick thinking and a lot of smooth talking to get out of. so i'm not sure what he thinks about me now... but the mission's paying good money, so i really don't care! its some fancy music school and i guess this guy's really important. he plays an instrument and is apparently really good, and someone told me that he has really important concert in a few days. his character has the potential to really piss people off, so i guess he needs me to keep him out of trouble... i miss you guys. YAY RADAR'S COMING BACK!!! AND ECHO'S ALREADY BACK!!!! crap i just realized i probably need to play an instrument to fit in to this place... hmmm which one? violin? flute? nothing big 'cause i wanna carry it around with me, but there're a lot of choices... what do you guys think?
see ya my roomie forced me into a group date tonight. we're going to this karaoke place. hope it's not boring...
arashi

2 comments:

Ashfalt123 said...

ohhhhh storm...tsk tsk tsk...even if i am a ghost i CAN'T do that...lucky...

Storm said...

heeehee ^^
HI JESS!!!