Monday, October 20, 2008

you know what? jail sucks. never go. not fun.

hey guys. sorry about posting so late, i got... arrested. someone tipped off the authorities about something... not exactly illegal, but frowned upon thing i had scheduled for tomorrow night. but they can't hold me for more than a day, and i think i seriously scared the cops that took me in. they probably thought i had dynamite or something... (i kinda... blew the roof off the car) heehee gunpowder. oh and sonar i'm sorry for picking on your tie, i just am kinda asinine about things like that and needed to be annoyed about something. is lilac better? that comment kinda sounded like her... but yeah. i wonder if they let you do homework in jail? wait, here's a warden, i'm gonna ask her...
she said yeah, and offered to get my backpack for me. such a nice lady... although she probably wants money... i have some ring that a random guy left at his table at a restaurant, is that good enough? it's gold... so it's probably ok. an sonar incase you DO by some freak accident have a picture with me in it, please don't post it. i prefer to remain anonymous... wow that sounded corny. but still, please? thanks. 
hee, i was randomly quoting monty python today and people thought i was a genius. i have... let's see.... 98.25713% of that movie memorized, and the other .85397% i can quote reasonably well. so today there was a silence in english class, and i randomly (no clue why though) say "are you suggesting coconuts migrate?!" and then respond to myself with "NONSENSE! they could be carried." i'm good at having conversations with myself...
ohboy some HUGE inmate's coming towards me. what should i do? use my powers/ninja skills to destroy him, spread my wings and scare him to death, use my ninja-mind-games to drive him insane, or make friends? oh well no time. i pick... USE MY AWESOME STORM-NESS TO SCARE HIM AWAY!!! (in other words, be normal)
see ya i got something to do...

PS- if anyone's wondering... i'm in the max-security section of the state prison. hee, they think i'm dangerous...

4 comments:

Devin said...

somehow, I'm not really surprised by any of this...

Anonymous said...

me either.... she's actually done this before... or was that..no it was her

ithink(yes oneword)

-Sonar

Anonymous said...

GO STORM YOU JUST DID WHAT I WANTED TO DO WHOA!!!

Storm said...

mwahaha...