Wednesday, October 1, 2008

heehee.

oh dear god thou art in heaven. i think i have mpd. one second i'm all happy and hyper, the next i wanna die. oh, news! sake has ALCOHOL in it. 
whee!!! alcohol FUN. like sugar. although i can't remember what happened......... SEE WHAT I MEAN?! heehee. SHUT UP YOU! ok! *wanders off, picking up pretty stuff* please help me. but the festival WAS fun. radar, i LOVED your costume. FIRE NINJA!!! silence looked... oddly comfortable in the ninja outfit. strange.... and jewel looked SO CUUTE in her bear costume! how did i look? man the twins were cool. their costumes were EXACTLY the same, and people kept getting them mixed up! so when I could tell them apart, everyone was like 'wow arashi! you can actually tell them apart?!" and i was like yup. then random people came up to me and asked me about my 'costume'. apparently my ears moved. wonder why.... oh yeah they were real. good thing my wings didn't. that wouldn't have been good. so yes. e-sonar looked.... kinda scary. (in a good way! i promise! don't kill me... I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP! GO FIND SOMETHING SHINY! ooh shiny...) yeah. shadow-echo looked great! love how you made it all... shadowy. 
OH CRAP HERE COME SASU AND YUUKOU! they're gonna look over my shoulder! gotta go for a sec!

ok they're gone. i asked them about the sake, and they said it was non-alcoholic. that was good. SO WHY AM I MPD?!?! oh wait that's just me normally... the excess of sugar, noise, and gunpowder (fireworks. don't worry i no touch!) just made the difference A LOT more dramatic. hey look something shiny! *goes over* ooh its a charm (like for a bracelet). a silver feather. *looks around quickly* well they DID drop it. whoever it was... *looks around again, then shoves in pocket of skirt. walks away, hands behind back, whistling* doodeedoodeedoo.... what? O.O you saw? uh heheh, i was just picking it up to... return it! yes return it yes! did anyone drop the prettyshiny thing?! no? WELL ITS MINE THEN!! O.O what? i told you i'm klepto! (kleptomania)
heehee. gotta go, meeting the twins and their friends later for karaoke. wonder if any ninjas wanna come... BAH WHO CARES?! I DON'T!! THOSE NINJA DUDES ARE WEIRD! anyway, this is my second-to-last day of normal japanese school! after tomorrow, i'm gonna spend every day with 'em anyway.

3 comments:

Devin said...

you looked AWESOME!!! Careful with the ears though;)

Storm said...

yay! thanks balmung, ur sweet. like sugar. heehee sugar.

Spirit said...

Loved the costume Storm! Sonar was a giant bubble clown! AHHHHHHHHHH! But loved your costume Storm!