Sunday, October 26, 2008

winter wind, blow the leaves away... autumn cannot stay... winter wind

i suddenly remembered that line from a chorus song. if you wanna know how to sing it, its in major scale and as far as i can tell, its
do mi mi fa
mi fa mi re mi
mi fa mi re mi
(quarter rest)
re do mi
at least that line. 
hee, now i have ANOTHER song stuck in my head. its a different chorus song. man i am chock full of 'em today.
hey sonar, you SHOULD remember. its that one that you said you'd get the boy's solo for but the stupid music teacher eliminated the solos!!
and that is all i will say about that.
heehee here comes another one! (you people better know this)
i see trees of green
red roses too
i see them bloom
for me and you
and i think to my self
what a wonderful world...
i see skies of blue and
clouds of white
the bright, blessed day
the dark, sacred night
and i think to myself
what a wonderful world.
the colors of the rainbow,
so pretty in the sky
are also on the faces
of people, goin' by
i see friends shakin' hands, 
sayin' 'how do you do'
they're really sayin'
'i love you'
i hear babies cry
i watch them grow
they'll learn so much more
than i'll ever know
and i think to myself
what a wonderful world...
yes i think to myself
what a wonderful
world......

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!!!
god bless us, everyone!

6 comments:

Spirit said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Cruz said...

And A Merry Christmas to you!

Okay I'm catching up from this weekend so here it goes... Thanks for stealing back my muffin. haha. Sonar story, I bet he was mad! You might want to give Echo... Alkatraz blueprints, rotating guard schedule, and any useful info, in case Britany girl doesn't show up to school today. New power: Awesome! but I'd be scared to play, I'd be afraid I'd get stuck in another world or something. Funny Videos. YAY! SUPER YAY!! I'M NON-FLOCK PERSON!! *does miss america wave* THANK YOU THANK YOU I feel soooo special.

*looks left-looks right*
*sees remnants of Saturday night*

Did I miss a party?!?

Anonymous said...

happy hannukah!

Just Me said...

Happy Halloween...happy new year

Anonymous said...

Who composed winter wind? I can't remember.