Wednesday, October 29, 2008

GRAH!! stupid sports!! hurts ma earz!!!

grr stupid phillies. THEY HAD TO GO AND WIN THE SUPERBOWL, DIDN'T THEY?!?! well i for one am NOT HAPPY about it. my neighbours are so FRIKIN LOUD and i can't sleep!!! and Storm needs her sleep, oh yes she does. otherwise she is NOT happy the following day... and we have envirothon tomorrow. grawr. not that i can sleep anyway... but my insomnia was better when there weren't ignorant people RINGING BELLS and SCREAMING outside!! GRRRR!!!!!!!! how would they react if they suddenly were all hit by lightning. blue lightning. if only because it's cool. i, for one, would be rather OVERJOYED!!! now if only we had lightning... where oh where could we get some of that? any ideas?
oh and now i will respond to comments. my rant is done (for now).
cruz, indeed. i am probably the only one who would make that big of a deal (or a post...) out of insignificant things like that. but LITTLE THINGS MAKE BIG THINGS AND IF YOU DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE LITTLE THINGS THEY WILL NOT BE HAPPY and they will destroy you. and then they will laugh...
radar, really?! Jett's your... twin? how's that work? we must talk.
oh well i gotta ATTEMPT to sleep now.
maybe after i destroy them... or just make hail the size of minivans FALL ON THEIR HEADS!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

world series not super bowl

Anonymous said...

unhappy storm!!! AHHHHH!!! *runs to the tunnel, pulling Soichiro with her, to hide*

Cruz said...

Anonymous: who cares?

Storm: Sorry you had a bad night, I had a bad one,too. I posted twice yesterday (which I never do) and I think you didn't see my response to one of your comments... I didn't want you to think I ignored you. So... I bring a present for Storm...
*hands Storm metallic blue wrapped present with silver bow and curlies*
I remember you like shininess
*Storm opens present*
It's a crate of standard army issued m-67 grenades! No more loud neighbors!

Did you like my present?

Devin said...

This is why I don't associate myself with sports...

Cruz: You give great gifts!

Storm said...

OMG I LOVE YOU CRUZ!!!!!!!!! *rushes over and glomps, then notices shininess* ooh. shi-ny. O.O
>.< I LUBS U EBERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
*hugs and virtual cookies for all!!!!!*
hee now to break these babies in!
*looks around with evil grin on face*
balmung: I DON'T! my stupid NEIGHBORS do!
riyu: NO!! no scared!!! i is ok now! i have gunpowder! heehee...

Anonymous said...

*pokes head out of the tunnal and finds out that storm has gunpowder* YAY GUNPOWDER!!!

Spirit said...

BOOM!!!!!

Spirit said...

I'll put info about Jet...or what I know..on my blog

Cruz said...

YAY! Happy Storm!
I'm glad you liked my present