Tuesday, October 21, 2008

the nargles took my shoes... CONTINUED!!

if you were at the sleepover from like three months ago you know what that means. so i was wrong, jail IS fun. when you know what to do... here's a summary of my day:
i was shunted around a lot today. i went to like 8 different cells! seriously. first i was in a lower-security cell, and when someone asked me why i was here, i said 'i'm an assassin' and the warden heard and moved me up a security level! 
so yeah, i got bored in the next few cells, so when someone asked me the same thing, i started quoting 'chicago.' awesome movie by the way, a little racy, but TOTALLY worth it. so my opening always was: 'he was cheating on me. and one day i caught him at it.' and after that i said: 'so he ran into my knife. he ran into my knife ten times.' then 'so i fixed him a drink as usual. you know how some guys can't hold their arsenic.' then 'i fired two warning shots. into his head.' and my last one was 'i guess it really was the difference in how we saw him that drove us apart. he saw himself as alive!' and then- oh crap the warden's coming. its lights out and they won't be happy. i'll post tomorrow!
storm

ok so continuation of post (including today's stuff!)
so every time i said stuff, they moved me up a security level. i ended up in this cell with four scary-looking guys. one takes one look at me and says 'how'd a little girl like you get in here?' so i play it cool and say 'well what'd you do to get in here?' and they all tell me what they did. it kinda reminded me of how in school on the first day they make you stand up and say something about yourself. one was unhappy in his marriage, so he killed his wife and her entire family. the next one killed his business rival and his family, and the third was a serial murder-rapist. he scared me. but then the last one stood up, and i could tell he was the boss. he was a pretty tall guy, about 6', and boy, did he look tough. he was here because he was an assassin. when i said what i did (i just kept it to the assassination), he looked so freaking astonished that i almost killed him right then and there. but i had my revenge in the yard that day. oh yes i did... i set an illusion of a guard RIGHT BEHIND him the entire time, so he couldn't slack off like he normally did! the other guys caught me laughing and they... weren't happy. they attacked me. and so did the assassin-dude. the guards were, to say frankly, pissed. not happy at all. but they put me in solitary today!! wheee! heehee, its not solitary when you can have illusions talk to you! except the guards caught me taking some metal from the bed frame and molding it into a knife, so they put me in a straitjacket. not happy. the only reason i'm posting now is that i escaped from it and managed to sneak my laptop into my cell. ninja skills rock. and NO i will say NOTHING about prison food! i didn't eat any anyway... i don't trust people i don't know. so yeah. that was my day. whoo. i'm planning on escaping tomorrow... i feel funny. radar, what is this?
ok, see ya after i break out of maximum-security prison!!
storm

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok bye good luck!!!

Cruz said...

I bet you really freaked out your cellmates. HA you're responses to people are always so random and chaotic. idk if that's good or bad. but it sure is entertaining hearing about it.

Cruz

PS If you put a chameleon in a mirrored box, what color do you think it would turn?

Cruz said...

I kinda mentioned you in my post earlier today, hope you don't mind. Seemed to fit.

Cruz

Spirit said...

GO STORM!

Devin said...

I've always wanted to break out of a maximum security prison... but I also wanted pigs to fly. I guess some things will never happen :(

PS to Cruzcontrol: I would spontaneously burst into flames... DUH!

Cruz said...

Storm
I wish I had ninja skills... they seem to come in handy quite a bit. Your answers on my blog- hilarious!

Balmung
LOL Answer seems obvious now, idk what I was thinking.

Cruz

Storm said...

yay! balmung, when i combine powers with radar, we CAN make pigs fly! and WITHOUT a catapult! although the catapult is useful for other things... like sonar. no just kidding. and Cruz, thank you!
in response to the chameleon: i would probably pass out from all the shininess... i like shininess....
either that or get angry for no apparent reason and destroy the box. then sob uncontrollable because i broke it.