Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'S COMIN BAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! I IS COMING BACK SOOON!!!! i already got presents for everyone!!! except sonar. what to get him... 
ok so i REALLY messed up my mission, so now yo may read of my spectacular failure.
yeah remember how my mission was to protect that guy? well i was supposed to protect him from all his fangirls. oh yeah i forgot to tell you what instrument i play now! its violin!! and he plays violin so it was a good excuse to stay near him. so back to the fangirls. one tried to jump him, and i kinda... flipped on her. i didn't lay a hand on her, but i think she's in the hospital. hee, complete mind-wipes are fun! (don't worry, just temporary!) so he was all "what the heck are you doing?" and i was in battle-mode, so i kinda... almost destroyed him. i think he was scared... well, a brush with death can do that to ya... but yeah. so he flinched and almost fell down an inconveniently-placed staircase. so i saved him. but i wasn't fast enough, so i kinda... subconsciously opened my wings to get there faster. and he saw them. fortunately, he was the only one around, so no one else saw. also good, i was able to convince him of some story about me being a fallen angel (my wings turned black and red, so normal wouldn't work) and having to do good deeds to get back into heaven. he's surprisingly gullible. so that's good. except now i think he... likes me. he always goes all moony-eyed when i'm around and he asked me to go to his concert! well i'm going anyway (its technically a competition, and i entered to perform), so i shrugged and said 'sure'. he was... scarily happy.
yeah...
hi, illusion storm here. i took the PreSAT's today. contrasting most of my classmates (including Sonar) i actually didn't mind them that much. i got out of gym. so that was good. i'm pretty sure i did good. not like the person who sits behind me. he's a self-confessed moron. well, not really, but he's in the lowest-level classes! Sonar said he did good on the math part, so that was good i guess. but english wasn't good for him. heehee, it was for ME! Sonar speaks better FRENCH than english!!
ooh gotta go. practice for concert!
arashi

3 comments:

Devin said...

Hai!!! Sorry I was gone for... Ummm... A while... I've been busy and I haven't got around to writing really! I'll try harder 0.0

Spirit said...

lol nice save Storm! AND YAY PRESENTS!

Storm said...

you better balmung! >_<
hee, but you rock anyway! *hugs again*