Tuesday, September 30, 2008

too impatient to type title!

hi everyone FESTIVAL STARTING..... NOW! i am currently waiting for Yuukou and Sasu at the school gate. they didn't necessarily say wait on top of it, but i'm sure they'll find me. Now where are they..... HEY ITS RADAR!! don't worry, i won't tell your costume, but silence looks GREAT! where's jewel, i don't see her? is she with echo and sonar? oh by the way, i combined all my ideas together! i'm dressed vampiric (no need for fake fangs! i gots ma own!) with some of my ninja weapons, have (real) wolf ears on my head (hopefully everyone thinks they're fake...), and my wings are out. so basically the only thing not normal for me is the clothes. hey, i see the twins! woah. they look awesome! i will describe everything LATER. now, I MUST HAVE FUN!

4 comments:

Storm said...

noooo... no one commented. i am first comment on my own post... that's pathetic...

DARKNESS ENGULFS THE WORLD!

Spirit said...

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Devin said...

that was fun!!! Did you know that sake has ALCOHOL in it?

Storm said...

it DOES?! maybe THAT'S why i can't remember what happened after dinner... PLEASE TELL ME!