Wednesday, September 17, 2008

7!

Ok, so I was bored today, so here's a list of things I did:
1. went on youtube and put in 'ryoma's happy song'. its weird, and not for those of unsound mind or with weak constitution, but if you like humor, and don't mind a little language, its GREAT!
2. i saw a DIFFERENT video in the 'related videos' box, called 'prince of tennis polkarama', so i clicked on that and it was... interesting. i like 2:09-2:20 something. just until the end of that song quote. its funny if you don't know the characters, but if you do its HI-LARIOUS. trust me.
3. then i got bored again and put in 'its raining prince of tennis men' because some stupid human boys at my school were singing 'its raining men' today. don't ask me why. it didn't even rain today.
4. i made brownies. they're in the oven now. sorry sonar no cookies. guess birdboy can't have any... poor kid. i would kill myself if i was allergic to chocolate. radar, will you come to envirothon? you'll get one! 
5. i was bored again, so i went back onto youtube and put in simple plan. if you don't mine semi-heavy rock, they're AMAZING. new favorite band!! ^^ 
my fave songs, in no particular order, are 'welcome to my life', 'i'm just a kid', and 'me against the world'. except the third one's my fave of all time. thats the one i was listening to on the bus, sonar. 
Sonar was mean today!! he ignored me on the bus!! and i can't even remember why!!
Storm

PS- if anyone else knows prince of tennis, tell me and i will squee. (squee's a stormism) 
FUJI AND KIKUMARU ARE MINE!!!!!

oh PPS- i need a new emotion to write. i already did depressing (city nights), and gory/dark (its done), so what should i write?! sweet/romantic? friendship? betrayal? forbidden love?
HELP ME!!

oh yeah and i saw this AWESOME vid on youtube. its called- oh wait, i can just put it in my post! one second....
ok i'll put it in the post immediately after this one.

2 comments:

Spirit said...

awwwww...Can I at least have hugging rights to them and own Momo, since he's my third fav? Those two are my first two favs.

Storm said...

yes. yes you can. and we can share kikumaru. but fuji's just mine.