Tuesday, September 9, 2008

after school...

Hi everyone! I'm gonna continue from my post yesterdaynight!
sooo... we didn't have tennis, so i'm kinda glad i didn't bring my tennisbat. it rained..... and we were in the new gym, so for those who don't know, it doesn't have any floors above it and has one wall that's ALL WINDOWS! it was this huge storm, and i could hear the rain ALL throughout the class! there was thunder and lightning too! i could hear everything... so we didn't play tennis. i wish we could, though. i like tennis... and rain. if only it were colder! chillrain is better than warm rain... unless the air is significantly cooler than the rain. i love the wind, too. GRAH i wish i could've just jumped out a window and flew off into the darkbluegrayaqua clouds! except that probably would've drawn a few weird looks from my classmates. i wonder if the rain could've washed my wings? oh, gotta tell you that. since i kinda... went on a killing spree and set fire to things, my wings have been stained smoke-black and blood-red. so sad... ok, so after running around for a while, my class went to the wrestling team's practice room and played one-bounce dodgeball. i stayed in the game... since no one noticed me. it was fun! kinda...
so that was the major event in my day.

Now, Mistress Storm will fill everyone's empty heads with wonderful knowledge! Take out your parchment and quills everyone, there will be a test!
The lesson for today will be 'stormisms.'

Now, a 'stormism' is a combination of words that either combines and/or emphasizes each word's individual meaning. They also combine two-word phrases, including names. These combinations, in a sense the ultimate prose, add a sense of either 'familiarity' or 'conscious thought' to the writing they are in. When they are used with colors, stormisms usually convey the image of a color that is usually conveyed in a different method, or a color not usually used. For example, in the paragraph before, the stormism 'darkbluegrayaqua' is used to describe the storm clouds. That sounds strange if simply read, but picture a sky full of storm clouds with the sun shining through them, giving them a blueish tint. The yellow of the sun makes the thinner clouds seem aqua, while the thicker or more distant clouds seem a combination of dark blue and gray. In a different sense, a stormism can be a simple combination of the words in a two- or more- word phrase. Find 'tennisbat' in the preceding paragraph. What image does it convey to your mind? If it was anything but a tennis racket, you, well to put it as normal Storm, either play baseball or are a complete idiot (or are a VERY free thinker, but I know few people THAT out there). But, the term 'tennisbat' either makes one think of a tennis racket, or someone trying to play tennis with a baseball bat, a very interesting picture. Therefore, stormisms are mainly designed to either surmount a barrier that most words cannot, or to inspire joy in the reader.

OK, Mistress Storm go bye-bye now! back to MEEEE!!! 
oh yeah, I made Sonar feel weird today! Yesterday, Sonar talked to me at our lockers (we're like three lockers apart, but no one uses their lockers. besides us.) and said that he thought Radar was mad at him. He asked me to 'calm her down' at lunch if Echo couldn't do it first. Well, I, having no idea what he was talking about, asked Jess about it at lunch and she explained. SONAR!! HOW COULD YOU! I CAN'T BELIE- GEEZ! NO WONDER RADAR WAS MAD! so of course I glare at him on the bus, and he asks 'what?' so I respond 'You know what you did.' and he starts to get frantic. He confessed to a bunch of stuff, but none of it was the right stuff, so I ignored him and glared at him when he talked to me. Then he said 'yellow'. for some reason, i start cracking up and wonderoutloud why it made me laugh. he said 'There are many things connected to yellow.' and I agree. Then i go back to ignoring him, and kinda... fall asleep. so that was good. I should probably start on my homework (ULTIMATE EVIL) now, so 
See Ya!
Storm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ANTHER BLOG GOOD go to the othersideofmaximumride.blogspot.com for more birdkids/ experiments there good guys i'm friend i'm normal and contact me at jsph1gldstn@yahoo.com
go there just do it group birdkids do it i'll save my proper introduction for later...

Anonymous said...

is it just me or does radar seem a little... TOO teasing of Sonar? me thinks she likes him...