Thursday, September 18, 2008

thanks!

noooooooooo. i had a great post, and it all dissappeared! why?! how?! what am i supposed to do?! i guess i'll have to start over.
thanks for the advice, echo, lilac and tilla, (even if i probably screwed it up and deleted my post) yes we are crazy.
anonymous, i refuse to answer your question. my answer will surely be misinterpreted... but i am happy. i have the best friends in the world. ones who understand me, who have seen my weakness and fears, my rage and my tears, and like me anyway. you guys are great. *hugs*. even if sonar persists in calling me a traitor.
but we got REVENGE, didn't we Radar? HEY SONAR, DROP EVERYTHING NOW AND RUN TO YOUR FREEZER. NOW OPEN THE DOOR AND LOOK INSIDE. THEY'RE NOT THERE, ARE THEY?!?! OF COURSE NOT! 'CAUSE RADAR AND I ATE THEM!! ATE THEM ALL!!!!! NOW THERE ARE NONE LEFT!!!!
echo can have one though. *hands cyberbrownie*
better go. must sleep.
Storm
oh and radar, you can have momo, and we'll share kiku. but fuji's mine. (7!)

10 comments:

Spirit said...

?

Spirit said...

go to my blog and watch it!

Storm said...

sorry, major editing.

Anonymous said...

*Ouch!* You asked a while ago what she did to me? *Ow, my hand!* She chased me wround with a book, bit me twice, once on my arm once on my leg and twice on my arms. Now I have SO many bruises but... IT WAS SOOOOOO WORTH IT!! D*** that was AWESOME!!! *ow* While she chased me, I hid next to Shadow and he dumped the lemonade he was drinking onto my head. Only thing is, he doesn't have a diary. Darn it. I am sure that all of the misfits would get back at me if I pranked him, though...

Thanks!
-Erin

Anonymous said...

Erin is about two inch taller than me, but I am not going to tell you how tall I am. Just telling you, I ain't short.

-Catch

Just Me said...

..*tear* echo gets no brownies...stupid current event...

OHWELL I GET A CYBERBROWNIE! YAYNESS

Take that ALL OF HUMANITY.

...don't ask. Anywho

BYE BYE!!

Echo

Anonymous said...

Oh, and just to tell you, the night I commented, Cain KISSED CATCH!!! XD XD XD I love making things happen and emberassing her!

Shadow has a crush on her, too, but he is too shy to tell her. LoL! Uh-oh, Now the three of them are going to kill me... F*** I DON'T CARE!!!

-Evil Swearin' Erin

Anonymous said...

Misfit Faces:

0/////0(<---Shadow)
0/////0 <____< ^___^ (<---Catch)
0/////0 .____.? (<---Cain)
XD XD XD HAHAHAHAHA (<---Erin)
-____- (<--- Ozzie and Heart)

BWAHAHAHAHAA!!!
-Erin

Spirit said...

kk thanks!

schizo said...

yaay!!! othe people who are obsessed with max ride!!!