Thursday, September 25, 2008

normal post now!

GRR WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE POSTING TODAAAAAYY!!!!! oh well no matter i won't let it get me down (tohru attitude!)!! my day(s) today, first the illusion's, then my REAL day at ninja school! (i'm just gonna use 'i' in both though, to avoid confusion)
illusion day: ok today was... random. ECHO DIDN'T COME TO ENVIROTHON!!!!!!! neither did birdman or fishname. so radar and i just tormented sonar along with the freshmen that sonar roped into coming. one was ok (the one that actually showed up ON TIME), but the other was.... really annoying. we call sonar 'bubble-boy' to annoy him, and she just WOULDN'T LET UP with it. it annoyed ME! we must arrange something for her..... oh and i brought cookies and the teacher left about ten minutes into the thing, so we just got hyped up on sugar and wandered around the school. well, between two classrooms. sonar's backpack went missing quite a few times... of course i didn't see the first ten minutes of envirothon because i was retaking a math test (i got a B on it!) so yes. that was my day. oh wait! something ELSE annoying! sonar and i were arguing as per the usual in homeroom (we sit diagonal from eachother) and the guy behind me just comes out and says "just date him and get it over with' !!!!!!! OH. MY. GOD. i REALLY wish i could have BLOWN HIM TO BLOODY LITTLE BITS right then. or ashes. and i just might.... i wonder if anyone will miss him... so of course i begin gagging and he looks at me funny (sonar's zoned out). i say 'one, EW. two, DOUBLE EW. and three, he's dating echo.' but i was surprised, so my illusion turned colors! (mostly reddish) and the moron probably thought i was blushing! so that was great. don't you love school?

real me: I DO! ninja school rocks! even if today was just my first day and they made me go through all these tests. i can't tell you much cause i swore secrecy, but they were mostly physical skills today, like endurance (aced) and strength (aced). then we practiced with weapons! i got to use throwing stars and kunai today, but tomorrow they say i can use a katana! i like swords... heehee. oh, so today was good! i can speak the language (love my powers!) and i think that i have a new friend! (i'll call her yuri on the blog, but that might not be her real name). so yes. the only downside is that i had to dye my hair back to black 'cause its a sign of disrespect to have unnatural hair colors. even they know i'm not japanese. and its also not good because... well, a few other things. 1- group bathing. not fun when you have to hide your wings! (i can't do good illusions since i'm concentrating on my home one) 2- kimonos not fun. very tight! (gotta learn traditional japanese stuff, so traditional japanese clothes). 3- there's some festival coming up, and i have NO IDEA what its about. thank god for the internet. even though technology's not allowed here. (i sneaked my laptop in) hmmmm..... what will my ninja outfit be..... gotta choose soon. and balmung, i WILL get back at those Polish jerks. CURSE YOU POLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAPAN IS BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay i actually got balmung to be crazy! like me! yes. going back to my japanese adventure, i wonder if they'll let me skive off for a few days and go to a normal japanese school...? WAIT! i remember! there's a training thingamawhosit in a few days and ITS to a japanese high school! (stealth training or something) MUST GO! even IF i have to wear one of those stupid way-too-short uniforms! so yes. oh, then after weapons training we meditated for like THREE HOURS. didn't like that much. actually, i didn't mind it. the sun was still up and i was sleepy, so i zoned out and eventually dozed off. sensei didn't like that too much. a hundred laps around the town really makes your legs sore! and your arms... (i did about ten on my hands. you get bored just running!) 
ooh, what was that! gotta go, i think sensei's doing one of those middle-of-teh-night headcounts that yuri told me about!
Soon-to-be-ninja-Storm
(even though they call me 'arashi' here. it means storm in japanese)

PS- anonymous i WILL NOT MARRY YOU. you scare me.
naito! (night!)

2 comments:

Spirit said...

...Where'd the marriage come from? He just proclaimed his love for you...I didn't see anything about marriage..hmmmm

Storm said...

the marriage's after it.