Sunday, September 14, 2008

can you say 'depressing'?

Sorry about that last post, guys. I was in a weird mood and decided to write something sad. Was it sad? Or just weird? Please be honest. Unless you're Sonar. Then you have to be nice and say it was wonderful. Ok so catch/katara: if you don't mind me asking, why are you catch/katara? Is catch a nickname? Or is katara? Just curious, you don't have to respond. GO OZZIE. Emotions are a cool power... kinda like Jasper (Twilight), but advanced! I can kinda control emotions, but only be normal human/bird ways. Like looking pitiful so Radar gives me a cookie. Also, GO WOLF DNA!! In addition to my double-bird DNA, I have a little wolf too (not sure why, but probably from living with the pack for most of my life...) and I can transform into the winged wolf you see on the right. It comes in handy... except now I have stupid fangs that WON'T GO AWAY! Cain sounds cool. Is he cool? Does Shadow (awesome name by the way) control his personal temperature, or the temperature of the air around him? That would be cool... personal air-conditioner! Does he have cat ears and a tail? heehee... kitty boy. No offense of course! I like cats! except for that lion that attacked me at the zoo... i wonder if his teeth ever came back.... Oh, sorry! Nothing to do with the questions. Does Erin have powers? Bats are cool... birds of the night... GO HEART! SUPERSPECIALAWESOME DETECTION POWERS!! that could come in REALLY handy... for the scientists, at least. hee. 
ok, gotta go.
hugs and cookies for everyone!
Storm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
It's Katara, but my nickname is Catch. You can call me whatever you want.

LoL! I sometimes do the "wide-eye-kitty" face to Cain for hugs because he is a good hugger... or
something like that.

COOL, GO TWILIGHT FAN!!! XD XD XD
Yeah, I sometimes call Ozzie Jasper, ain't that funny? When I started reading twighlight and I heard about Jasper's powers, I flipped and took the book to him. He just laughed!

That is a neat picture. I can sort of do the same thing, only I can turn into a cat with wings, too. I don't usually transform unless we are in a fight or there isn't a place to sleep that is big enough to be in, I guess, a "human" form.

Cain is a pretty cool guy. Usually calm, he almost always wins arguments, too, because he is good at it. That was a weird sentence... okay! He has fangs and wolf ears and a tail that won't go
away. The few of us who have animal ears, have to keep them flat so that they blend into our hair, hide our tails in really baggy cargo pants! Cain is very funny and he is usually able to keep Erin from being annoying. Very respectful. I guess you could
call him cool!

Shadow says "THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT!!!" Yes, he has cat ears AND a tail. No offence taken,
the rest of the Misfits call us Catboy (or Kittyboy) and (me--->) Catgirl (or Kittygirl or Wolfie) so no worries. Shadow controls the his personal temperature, temperature of other beings, and the temperature around him within
20 ft. Useful weapon, too... *shivers* (and NOT because of the temperature!)

I have wolf ears, wolf tail, and wings, ALL cat striped. Cain has
grey with tan tinged ears and tail. Shadow has light, coppery dirty blonde, ears and tail with white tips, the blonde matching his hair.

Heh, Heart was captured once and taken to the School. They used her to make sure we didn't come. Fat lotta good that did 'em, we got her back. Ozzie was FERIOUS!!! I don't think he ever was that mad since or even before that happening.

WHOLEY WHISKERS!!! I need to eat, soon!

'Kay, later!
Catch/Katara

Anonymous said...

HI! ^______________________^ How are you?

I got more tuna! YEAH!!! XD XD XD XD XD

-Shadow the Shadey Catboy

SilverTip said...

Sometimes our emotions are what our heart says when our mind say somthing completly different. it is sometimes hard to choose, but always go by your heart and your gut...