Sunday, September 28, 2008

too tired to type a title... oh yeah i just did.

wow. people are crazy. this is real/ninja-storm here. ok, so i better tell you about the notes before radar destroys my illusion with curiosity. *sigh*, today's weather was so nice... i wish it would rain... 
ok so the notes... the first one from the judo-club guy was kinda weird. apparently he was the best student/athlete at the school before we (transfer-ninjas) showed up, and woo-wee, he wasn't too happy about us making him look mediocre. me being the closest to him (apparently it was him i flipped in gym and we're in the same english class and homeroom. according to him), he decided to challenge me. to.... something. it was today. so yeah. he must've put a lot of thought into this, because he had the student council as judges/task-setters, cheerleaders (for him of course), and about two or three hundred spectators. officially, there were three individual 'tasks' that we each had to complete, and the person that won two out of three events would do what the other said. so before the first event (an obstacle course. fastest wins), he sidles up to me and says that if he won, he would make me go to the festival with him! (is EVERYONE that wants to go with me a complete creep!?!) so we do the events (obstacle course, item-seek, and judo match) and i won the obstacle course and the judo match. he only won the item-seek (kinda like a scavenger-hunt but with only 1 thing thats usually REALLY hard to find) because my item was a boyfriend! (*sniff*, i have no boyfriend). his item was a shoujo manga book. 
what did i make him do you ask? well, three things: kiss my shoes in front of the school (i was wearing pants), ask my roommate to the festival (she has a crush on him. no accounting for taste), and oh yeah, wear the girl's uniform to school on monday. not gonna be pretty... but it should be interesting.... even if he starts to hate me. actually no, i don't care if he hates me. that should at least make him leave me alone.
oh, the other note. well, the two guys wanted me to meet them on the roof at sunset. so i of course go (still in my outfit from kicking that guy's butt), but before, i did a little research on them. apparently they're twins, and they're in the same year as me (first year in high school, aka 10th grade). and their names are- get this- Sasu (means basically the same as Hikaru) and Yuukou (synonym for Kaoru) !!!!! AND they're identical twins, Yuukou's the older one. a lot of the girls that i talked to (the ones that don't hate me) said that they're cruel, though. apparently (i'm using that a lot in this post...) , they don't acknowledge anyone besides themselves. so of course when the girls inevitably asked why i was so curious and i told them, they were astonished and most thought i was lying. so now i'm the 'violent-genius-transfer-girl-that-likes-the-twins'. so that's great. so i go to the roof, and MAN, are they strange. they even LOOK like Kaoru and Hikaru! and act like them. except this school, despite being private, is not for the super-rich. so they're a little less eccentric than them. but STILL. 
hee, i don't have a date for the festival. i have TWO! yay. except they are upper-class, so they 'despair' of my clothes. so they're taking me shopping after school tomorrow. on second thought, they aren't that different from Kaoru and Hikaru.
its... kinda weird. everyone else seems to avoid me, but they don't. still, i wonder why they decided to talk to me. i mean, with their looks/money, i bet they even have a fan club! wait, just remembered, they DO. i talked to a few of them. although they told me i am the only one that can tell them apart. Sasu's hair is half-a-shade lighter than Yuukou's, and Yuukou's eye's are a little darker than Sasu's. so Yuukou's basically a little bit darker than Sasu. wonder if their characters are the same...  oh, so i guess i'm the only one that can see the difference. that's weird... that and their smell is different. you're all probably thinking 'crazy wolf chick' but its true! everyone has their own smell. like echo smells a little like shadows (probably the intolerance-to-light thing) and jewel smells like different flowers and radar smells like fire and sugar! hmm... thinking now, they're smells are kinda like their personalities... well radar's definitely. except sonar smells like fruit. does that make him fruity? and does he TASTE like fruit? echo? 
so back to my story. so the twins are taking me to the festival, and also shopping tomorrow. hmm. i wonder if they heard about me flipping the 'judo star' and just want a bodyguard? must find out... and decide which weapons to take. probably not katana. kunai yes, shuriken probably, hmm what else? must decide. and get money to pay for clothes... i wonder where the red-light district is... most people around there are too drunk to keep hold of their wallets properly. and we can't have them just walking around, can we? 
*licks lips*. someone could get hurt...
Arashi

oh, and to radar and echo and sonar and silence and especially YOU, balmung; you are all invited to the festival too! so please come! radar, jewel could come too! and you all (except balmung) could get here just by hanging onto radar when she flies hypersonically-fast! and balmung, we will find a way to get you here! be it radar and everyone picking you up (please guys!), or me (or my illusion-double) 'finding' you a plane ticket, you WILL come if you want to. PLEASE!! there'll be fireworks and booths and games and food and candy! and i'll translate for you! i'll even introduce you to the ninjas and they can translate for you! you'll all be perfectly safe! (at least twenty ninjas aka the 'transfer students' will be there, and i will personally rip anyone that thinks about harming any one of you in any way to shreds. of course, you don't need all that protection...) but it'll be so fun! sonar and silence can use one of the empty boy's dorms, and my roomie's on vacation the entire week so radar and echo and jewel and me can share my dorm and the empty one next to us! please guys! it'll make me so happy and i'll never ask for anything ever again and i'll stop annoying sonar and i'll take care of all the furries for the time you're here and i'll do anything else you can think of! please!

6 comments:

Just Me said...

sonar smells fruity?
that's....interesting....
I wanna come!

Echo

Just Me said...

I like shadowsss

Spirit said...

I'm in! So are Silence and Jewel! And for Halloween Silence will be a ninja! YAY I AM FIRE AND SUGAR! FEAR ME!

Storm said...

YAY!!! sonar? balmung?

Devin said...

I'm in!!! Yay! BTW awww how sweet :P

Storm said...

yay! sweet for what? AND WHAT WAS THE :P FOR?!