Sunday, September 28, 2008

hee. i's up late.... or early for that matter...

hi everyone, Storm here! i got bored... so i decided to talk to you people! except no one's on... so sad. so i'm gonna talk to no one! ha! 
ok, so i'm reading this manga 'ouran high school host club', and i really love it. my roomie chucked it at me when i tried talking to her. it was only 1am?! i mean, who DOESN'T want to talk at 1am. oh yeah. her. ok so back to the manga. i lubs it! i'm on chapt 21, and my current favs are: everyone! i love them all! especially kaoru/hikaru! and hani! and kyouya! so yes. ummm... still haven't found a date for the festival yet. HI BALMUNG!!! I TOLD YOU I WAS AN INSOMNIAC!!!!!!!!!!!! grr vampire storm!! ARE YOU UP NOW?!?!?! I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (obviously) ooh, cynical! (illsion here. i'm editing the post) so did you smack that guy down yet? (no, right now i'm lying in bed listening to the rainstorm) awww, you had a storm? (yes, with thunder and lightning. it hit around 2am) dang. did anyone else listen to the storm? 
holy crap someone's tapping at my window. oh its only a ninja. WAIT who is it? dang. its not a ninja. its some guy from judo club. i wonder why he's here. is he a stalker? assassin? hmmm. can he see me? (no, the laptop doesn't give off any light, remember? you changed that) oh yeah. still, i wonder what he's here for. hmm. he seems to be opening the window. one second. *flies silently to top of nearby wardrobe, then continues typing*. huh, now he's taking out a flashlight. and he's shining it around. now he's shining it on my (currently empty) bed. and now he's putting a note on it. and now there's MORE tapping outside my still-open window. and now two people are coming in. hmm, i wonder what'll happen when first-dude notices them. (they haven't noticed eachother yet). oh, oh well, first-dude just left, conveniently passing right by the other two. without either party noticing. hmm, wonder what that note says. and what the other two will do if they see it. now they're doing the SAME THING he did. with the same result. good thing the first note fell on the floor, they're just putting it on my pillow. and now they're leaving. good thing too, my roommate's starting to wake up. that won't be good.... 
see ya must pretend to sleep!
Arashi (/Storm)

3 comments:

Devin said...

ninja school sounds like fun. ;) BTW, I've seen Ouran School Host Club on OneManga; Its shoujo, and I'm not sure if I'd like it *shrugs shoulders*. I-{)
BTBTW this T_T is a crying emoticon

Spirit said...

I LOVE OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB! The twins are AWESOME!...I also want to hug Mori, thats the quiet one's name right?, to see what he would do lol
Also...WHAT'D THE NOTES SAY!??!?!?!?!

Storm said...

yes. i love the twins! balmung, its quite shoujo, and it has the generic 'poor/average girl gets a scholarship and goes to a super-rich school' plot, but the characters make it AWESOME! i've read super-shounen stuff, and i think i DO prefer it to some super-shoujo, but i basically like everything. radar, see post!