Monday, September 29, 2008

STUPID SKYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, for once, i am NOT happy about the weather. WE HAD A FLIPPIN' TYPHOON TODAY! so the festival's been delayed to tomorrow. i guess that's good since you guys have off school for rosh hashanah, but I WANT FESTIVAL! but today was pretty good... except i spent the day inside. so no rain for storm. sadness... but no sadness because i also spent the day with Sasu and Yuukou. they were... surprisingly nice. well, to me. to everyone else, they were kinda... stand-offish. i guess that i can understand, but seriously, they WONDER why they don't have many friends! actually... they don't. i do. they don't care. so yeah. oh, radar, the festival's not specifically FOR halloween, but everyone's coming in costume so Silence should fit in ok! oh that reminds me. some annoying anonymous is asking what silence's job is. please tell them! ok so our costumes are: A SECRET! so HA! sonar, can you come? balmung too? *puppy dog face* p-please? (i know sonar will mock me, but if balmung comes NO MATTER!) actually, i haven't decided what i should be... hmmm. maybe ninja? or vampire? or wolf/cat girl? or flying-mutant-freak-with-wings-and-fangs-and-powers? so many decisions... so little time. (shopping also delayed 'til tomorrow. wonder what they're dressing up as...) ok, so mainly finished. except oh yeah, if you have a date (or two^^) with a fan club, you WILL receive death glares. beware. 
ooh! gotta go rice's ready! (making japanese dinner for one!)
Arashi

hi everyone! dochirahe? (how are you?) i'm great! (just so you know, i'm editing my post instead of doing a new one) heehee. i'll just repeat my comment, then add. ok so it was basically:
balmung, no licky raw bacon! unless a wolf stomach you has... 
stupid anonymous
why in disguise? plenny ninjas around to protect. *gasp* unless... you're a from a RIVAL SCHOOL! O.O sensei would not approve of my associating with you. then again, sensei would not approve of me being a mutant bird/wolf freak. BAH WHO CARES! yes. radar, costumes for jewel? echo costume? sonar COME, let alone costume? balmung costume? no, balmung DISGUISE. yes. still not sure what to be... maybe poll? no, no time. hmmm just decide later. post now! yes. heehee. i like japanese sweets (british!). especially dango. and those little fish pastries that have the sweet red bean paste in them. and japanese versions of western pastries. somehow, they just seem... better. maybe 'cause your still hungry from trying to eat with chopsticks before. no i'm kidding. i actually eat fairly well with chopsticks. (and i have yet to threaten someone with them). sorry radar, had to say that. so yes. oh must tell you; if you're ever short on money, and have no street-talent to speak of, head to the red-light district! especially if you're a girl... no one expects you to be that strong! and if they DID know, they're to drunk to do anything about it! (gleeful storm)
CRAP!! i just remembered. notgoodnotgoodnotgood. not good at all. ummm... hey guys would you mind if the illusion disappeared tomorrow? we have physical exams tomorrow, and my wings look like two black-and-red tattoos on my back when i fold them in. and they would expel me if i was disrespectful enough to get a tattoo. from normal and ninja school. so no festival! and no twins! O_O must not let that happen! illusion go bye-bye! see ya! ok so illusion gone. now how to get out of exam... fake sick? *looks at raw bacon* no, that means no festival. note from doctor? no my japanese's legible. flat-out refuse? no, suspension from school activities (festival's officially for school, but much bigger than you think). go psycho and threaten to kill the doctor? no police involvement is always a bad thing. illusion normal skin on back? no too easy. appeal to chairman? no i hear he has no soul. former with tears? perhaps... must think more.
laters!

9 comments:

Devin said...

I don't get off for rosh whatever that is! Maybe I'll get sick! *licks raw bacon*

Devin said...

I'll be there, IN DISGUISE! Ok, not really... Or will I??? Muwhahahahahahahahahahahh!!!!!!

Spirit said...

I told the anonymous TWO TIMES! I EVEN HAD A POST JUST TO ANSWER THEM! I REFUSE TO WRITE IT AGAIN!

Spirit said...

And nobody will know what my costume is until they see me mwhahahahahahaha

Storm said...

balmung, no lickey raw bacon! unless a wolf stomach you has...
disguise? why disguise? we'll be surrounded by ninjas!
stupid anonymous.
yay! costume for jewel/echo/sonar?
costume for balmung? maybe ninja like silence!
wheeee japanese sweets are nice... especially dango. and those little fish pastries that're filled with sweet paste. yeah they're good. i'll expand in a post.

Nameless said...

storm? what do you do for Halloween? i mean, i know about the costumes, but what do you do once you have them on? Do you think that Shayde, Serpent, and Sue would like it?

Nameless

Devin said...

Ok, sorry I keep forgetting to say stuff! One, be a vampire, there will probably be a bunch of other people there dressed as freaky-mutant bird-wolf things:P Two, and this is totally out of nowhere, I almost impaled my brain with a chopstick! I was sucking on it and, well, if was all downhill from there...

Just Me said...

You know guys...the anonymous might not be the SAME anonymous.

Don't insult the readers! 0.0 (unless they insult us first)

Just Me said...

I want to be a shadow!! can I?! (I have shadow powers, have I mentioned that?) But yes Shadowy! I want to be a shadowy...that was I can SEE...festival sounds like it = lights...which means Echo may have hard time seeing.So I be a shadow. But a cool one.

YAYS

EchoEEs ^.^ MUAH!