Tuesday, September 30, 2008

FESTIVAL TIME!!!!!!!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! festival in like TWO HOURS (starts at dark)! GET OVER HERE FLOCK (AND BALMUNG)!!!!!!!!!!!! SONAR WHAT ARE YOU GOING AS?!?!?!!!!!!!! echo=shadow (btw how? all in black flowy clothes?), silence=ninja, balmung= disguise, radar/jewel/me=mystery! thanks for your suggestion by the way balmung, i will consider! 
heehee. i just came back from shopping with the twins. i survived the death glares!!! woot! YAY ME!!! the twins are going as vampires, so i don't wanna copy them, though. maybe i'll be a WINGED vampire! and everyone will be like "OMG Arashi where did you get the wings?!" and i'll be like "uh.... internet?" so then they'll all laugh and say "no seriously." i'll shift around nervously and say "they're real!" then they'll laugh again and be about to say something but i'll use my awesome ninja skills and knock 'em all out! or run away... or FLY away... then get hit by a firework. BUT ECHO WOULD SAVE ME!!!! hey echo, can you heal a twisted lump of ash? must find out.... HEY SONAR!
don't worry i'm too busy to do that! i gotta make dinner (for everyone not just me), decide on my costume, GET my costume, get money to get my costume, make something to give to my roommate (sick, can't come to the festival), AND find out where to meet Sasu and Yuukou! ALL IN UNDER TWO HOURS!!!!!!
heehee thank god for energy drinks. i just chugged like three....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I SHALL NOT REVEAL MY SECRET!
You will see

Storm said...

yay!