Monday, September 8, 2008

hi!

Hellew everyone! Today I will be doing three things: answering anonymous's questions (be grateful!), summarizing my day, and teaching y'all something! (stop groaning its cool!)
Ok, so first, answer questions, anonymous said: 
Ok, i have a few questions:
why are you guys always talking like you're apart? you live together, right?
where exactly DO you live? someone told me mars, but i thought they were kidding
storm do you have MPD?
thanks, and please answer soon

in response to this, i will let everyone else put in their own answers. and NO I DO NOT HAVE MPD!! at least i think i dont...
you do trust me.
NOOOOO!

second, outline my day:
ok, so i have second period european studies, and i have a project due 

wait. 
I will continue later, i'm gonna get a shower. i wonder if walking outside in the rain counts...
squid! (and dont feel left out if you dont get this, a lot of people dont!)

1 comment:

Cyndy said...

A small percentage of the population is allegedly affected by flickers from EMFs (Electro-magnetic Fields) emitted by Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs, in which case, your options for saving energy bulb-wise are limited to LEDs (mercury free) and Halogen bulbs. Other Best Place in the State Astronomy and Astrophysics, v.523, p.A20 ACL10-17 Groves, B. If sometimes you think you are not intelligent, think again!