Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ok, happy now!!

Hi y'all! (sorry about the weird font, my stupid computer had a momentary-malfunction) Wow. this font makes me wanna type real proper, you know, 'British-like'!
Ok, restart:

Hello everyone, hope you are all doing well? Now that people comment, spiral downward into eternal darkness has been halted. Although I will never again be the same...
Ok, back to posting. Radar, in answer to your question about the job, yes. My boss emailed me to see if I wanted the hours, but I am going to politely refuse after I finish this post. Don't worry, I will also lavishly praise your positive qualities, of which there are plenty, so to be rude: Shut up Sonar.
Now that unpleasant episode is over, I wish to extend my greetings and friendship to the Misfits. Y'all rock!
Oh, sorry about that. I temporarily lost control of my fingers! I really love your pictures and your comments, they are so hyper and fun! Where did you get the pictures, by the way; some are really cute!
Oh, Katara, I read a comment on ,I think it was Radar's blog, about your controlling lightning? I must say a few things, so bear with me.
1- Rock on girl!
2-Finally, someone other than Sonar that can control lightning! (Even though I do it better than him)
3-What are your other powers? What DNAs do you have? Please, everyone answer!

YESS I GOT CONTROL OF THE KEYBOARD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, its normal Storm here, so if any o' y'all gots a problem with how i type, y'all better get the heck of the computer, because it will explode in three.... two..... one!
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Just Me said...

hey....

god did you see those commentS?

No not stalker...just b*t*hy

Spirit said...

Thanks! And Sonar can barely do anything with lightning...His power is just a cheap imitation of your's Storm!

Storm said...

to echo- oh. good. no stalker. and yes the comments were... wow.
to radar- yay ^^! daily self-confidence boost!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, we didn't mean to do that. When I left the first time, I was already on a diferent computer. Erin was being an A-whole. I dislike his annoying occasions of four year old humor and attitude.

-Catch

Anonymous said...

That was an example of it. Erin says he is also sorry for doing so, but he doesn't feel sorry for me. I Reeeeeeeeaaaally don't like him right now. It is almost as if he is PMSing, considering he feels like we are fun creatures to annoy. That's a joke, nobody take it seriously, please. No doubt that he will steal my diary again. He has been doing it a lot, lately.

If anybody could explain why he acts this way, we would be really grateful. We can't figure it out, ourselves, why he just torments me and not anybody else. I haven't electricuted him in about a year, so he has been a little bit more considerate.

Again, I am very sorry, that all happened. We probably won't do it again, though, so don't worry. We only fight, occasionally, not frequently, so...

Gotta go to the store. Shadow ate all his tuna again! *Sigh* Tsk, tsk.

Later,
Catch

Anonymous said...

s'okay! don't worry ur little head about it no more!

Ember said...

Yo...Ray enough of those insults of Sonar. You might send him in a tizzy. Echo won't like that...lololol

Hi Storm. I don't know you but I have heard lots about Sonar and you and I have spoken with Ray via phone. Echo and I are BEST Friends...ask her about it if you don't believe me but

I updated my blog.

Anyway, I like your writing style. It's amazing. Close to Echo's...if not equal. Which to me is saying something.

Go creative minds!

Ember

Storm said...

wow. echo's? i feel speecial! (its a storm-ism. pronounced 'spehh-shul') there will be a lot of those, so be on the look out!
ohmygodtheresonenow! *runs after invisible storm-ism with gigantic butterfly net that appeared out of nowhere*

Anonymous said...

Ok, i have a few questions:
why are you guys always talking like you're apart? you live together, right?
where exactly DO you live? someone told me mars, but i thought they were kidding
storm do you have MPD?
thanks, and please answer soon!

Anonymous said...

The Misfits and I are usually separated into twos or threes, but I don't know about Storm, Echo, Sonar, and Raydar's group.

-Heart