Tuesday, September 16, 2008

yay catch!

Hi y'all! Catch (thats what i'm gonna call you now), thanks SO MUCH for replying to my interrogation. sorry, but i REALLY wanted to know you guys more! you seem... interesting! By the way, Shadow your welcome for the compliment. GO FANGS/EARS/TAILS/WINGS!!!!! Hmmm. i wonder if i can get wolf ears...? oh well, better try later.
Oh, Radar, i was looking at some of the older comments and found THIS:

anonymous said...

is it just me or does radar seem a little... TOO teasing of Sonar? me thinks she likes him...

SO NOT GOOD. anonymous... you better start running. not that it does any good. if silence doesn't kill you... radar will. then echo will dig you up and destroy you, with sonar's help. I will also help by using my super-wolf senses to track you down. hey Catch! do you and everyone wanna help destroy someone?

9 comments:

Just Me said...

anonymous said...
is it just me or does radar seem a little... TOO teasing of Sonar? me thinks she likes him...




RAWRRRRRRRRRRR....

That is all

Storm said...

run anonymous run!

Anonymous said...

No thank you! It's probably just a mistake, is all. Plus, I am gaurding my not so secret diary.

Later,
Catch

Anonymous said...

Have you figured out which two boys Catch has crushes on, yet? LoL! If it isn't Ozzie because he has Heart's heart, and it isn't me, who could it be? There are but two guys left, and she has crushes on two, who is it, who is it? Oh who, who, who?

That's right, it's Shadow and Cain! When she reads this, it is me she will bane, because everyone now knows she likes Shadow and Cain.

I've had my fun, and now I am done. I know she will be mad, and it ain't so sad. Now that I've had my revenge I am pretty glad! Those of you who are taller than my height, please don't kill me in my sleep tonight! I am sure to get electricuted, but it won't hurt, because I'M WEARING RUBBER BABY! That didn't rhyme but so what, if you have a problem with it, you can kiss my-

-Erin

Anonymous said...

Hey, that was cleve-- wait what? She likes me? 0////////0 And Shadow?

-Cain

Anonymous said...

*GASP*

-Shadow Shadey Catboy

Anonymous said...

ERIN! DARN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>////////////////////////////<
You annoying little...

GTG eat Erin, now!

-Catch

Spirit said...

...to read my response to anonymous...read my blog...I will now go barf...and then kill people...a lot of people

Storm said...

wow. erin you're evil. what did catch do to you? and how tall are you anyway?
that was rather clever by the way.
oh and everyone, if you lot ever need any help, just call me! (howl thrice at the new moon)
and THE WOLF EARS WORKED!!!! Now i have wolf ears!!!!! wheeee!!!!!! except now i can't get 'em off. that could be a problem in school. (when i sleep, its REALLY hard to keep illusions up) oh well.