Monday, September 8, 2008

ok, continue!

That was a nice shower. Ok, so I have eurostudies second period, and the teacher assigned us a project last week. we had to pick a european country and do a poster on it. I, being original, decided to pick andorra. (look it up in wikipedia. its a REALLy small country between france and spain). so, sunday night i work frantically and finish the poster, map, flag, facts, and all. I bring it into class today and ask the teacher to look over it and ITS ALL WRONG. completely, utterly wrong. so i have to rip off everything (and i used GLUE) and put my desecrated poster back in my backpack, no longer resplendent and shiny. so after that, i have GYM. i hate gym. i think it must be the combination of the changing rooms (YOU ever tried to hide a giant pair of wings when you know any illusion won't work!?), the noxious air (honestly, forty different perfumes mixed with fifty different deodorants plus a wolf's nose does NOT a happy Storm make!) and the EXCERCISE! although we played tennis today. i like tennis. i was paired with a couple of my human friends (who... let us say, are NOT especially talented in the tennis branch of education) and we practically played on two courts. i ran around a lot and tried not to spread my wings. it was hard. so we get TWO MINUTES to get back to the building and change, and my next class, biology, is on the THIRD FLOOR! And on the other side of the school! so we barely make it there on time and we do the most UTTERLY BORING thing on the planet. we adjusted the microscopes. course adjustment knob. whee.
so after THAT, i have math class, which is down ANOTHER two flights of stairs and across the building. i was seriously contemplating jumping out the window. but after math i have lunch with Radar, so that's ok. there was no pocky today though... oh well. 
after math #2 and french, we all go to the busses, and i sit, as per the usual, in the front seat behind the driver. Sonar (as always) sits across from me, and one of his human friends sits behind him. Sonar and i engage in either a completely random (usually because of me) conversation or have a very serious argument about a very important topic. such as the pronunciation of the word 'aura' (is it 'ah-ra' or 'oh-rah'?) or the merits of different shades of yellow. Sonar hates yellow, but not gold. I challenged that (gold's just shiny yellow, right?) , and we spring into a half-hour debate about it. yeah good times... so i fall asleep on the bus and almost miss my stop. then i fall asleep again, do my homework, eat dinner, and now this!

what was the last part? oh yeah, teaching you guys. y'all better consider yourselves lucky, because my hands are tired and my sugar high is wearing off. i will instruct you tomorrow.
y'all better call me 'Master Storm' or 'Professor Storm'. 

No comments: