Tuesday, September 9, 2008

C'est Moi! Echoness

Anonymous said...
Ok, i have a few questions:why are you guys always talking like you're apart? you live together, right?where exactly DO you live? someone told me mars, but i thought they were kiddingstorm do you have MPD?thanks, and please answer soon!

I wanna answer toooooooo. ok ok ok...
We live NEAR echo other but not together because...well safety reasons. Sometimes we will meet up and sleep at each other's hideouts but you know. And we see each other in school. We live everywhere! Mars is a codename (oops was I suuposed to say that) well we live in a place next to a thing.

And STORM doesn't have MPD.... I DO...seriously. lol. Although one would never know by the way I type. (But, Storm, maybe you DO have it...now that i think about it...lol)

Hola! (yeeheeness)

Echo

3 comments:

Sonar said...

she meant each other not echo other

Anonymous said...

ALL HAIL MISTRESS STORM!

Storm said...

YES ALL HAIL!!
and we know sonar.