Friday, September 26, 2008

TGIF!!!

illusion at home: well... not really. today kinda.... sucked. not fun. i had driver's ed and the teacher was so BORING. and i sit in the front so i can't fall asleep! then (skipping over the boring parts) i had math and it turns out i did WORSE on the retest than on the first one! my life stinks.... and then (once again skipping) we had a partyin french class, and i wanted to FRIKIN KILL most of them. some of us were TRYING to make a house of cards (i can do almost 7 stories!) and they just kept RUNNING AROUND SCREAMING! GOD I WISH I COULD USE MIND CONTROL. or just kill them silently. that would work too. and NOW i have to WORK tomorrow!
me at ninja school: today was pretty fun! i got a katana..... heehee. don't worry i didn't kill anyone! yet.... no don't worry. even though there's this creepy guy student that keeps flirting with me. he asked me to the festival! i kinda... panicked and said i was going with someone else. so now i have to find a date that doesn't completely scare me in LESS THAN THREE DAYS. balmung will you go with me? please? even if its in japan! i will fly with you! you have wings anyway! heck, i'll even go with SONAR (and that shows how desperate i am). no offense. i just would prefer going with someone that actually speaks the language. and doesn't belong to echo. (mainly that one). oh and VICTORY!! i can go on the stealth-mission-training-at-normal-high-school thing! it starts tomorrow, so that'll be fun... even IF the uniform's skirts are short. at least everyone else'll be wearing 'em too though. well except the guys. oh god. i just remembered i'm the only girl GOING on that mission! crap. *gasp*! maybe i can find a date at the normal school! there's definitely more people, and i bet the ones there don't spend years practically LIVING with the same girls and suddenly see someone different! yes. that's what i'll do. don't worry balmung! you don't have to fly to japan for me! but POST SOOON!!!! *puppy dog face*. please? 
cyberonigiri for all!!!!!! (sorry, that's what i had for lunch today. it was surprisingly good.)
and GUESS WHAT! everyone in my class (actually its most of the school. there's about twenty people here. six are girls. well, i'm number seven.) chose their main weapon for training the day before i came, so now i'm training with them ALL. its kinda fun! especially the hand-to-hand fighting. and the shuriken. and the katanas. actually, its all great!
ok, gotta go. must attempt to sleep to seem normal(ish)
Storm/Arashi

5 comments:

Devin said...

sorry, I wasn't able to post because my compy was being stupid. I get a real post in later today. (((d^_^b)))

Storm said...

yay! thanks!

Anonymous said...

YAY! We have a blog of our own now! But it isn't finished with the decorating, yet. Shadow and I are still fixing it up, a little. Shadow is the best in the group with computers, (Still, not a total genious, but I don't think he is necessarily a "geek", either, Erin)and he offered to help me choose since I have a hard time with decisions.

-Catch

Catch and The Misfits said...

YAY! The Misfit blog is DONE! Come see, come see! ^___^

http://catch-on-and-out.blogspot.com/

YAYAYAY!!

-Catch Kitty Girl and Shadow Cat Boy

Anonymous said...

hey storm, what DO you look like? i mean, you never really gave a description, did you?