Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hello! (and some questions)

Hey everyone! umm...I have a couple questions about the blogs. You guys have had them so long, and yours are so much cooler than mine, I wanted to make mine a little better. So I have some questions:
1-How do you get the opening message? I've tried with Text in Page Elements, but it puts it off to the side!
2-How do I get a picture behind the opening message? You all have them, and I kinda want one! They're cool!
3-What're Lilac and Saphire's blog htmls? I wanna put them on my blog list!
Ok, now that I have sufficiently pestered you, I guess I better sign off.
See Ya!
Storm
PS-Where'd Sonar go?
Oh, by the way: two things for the poll. 1-I can have more than one furry friend. 2-remember, with my power and Radar's strength, any animal I have will grow wings (see earlier post)

4 comments:

Nameless said...

though i am not in your flock, i can answer your questions.

1. go to layout, then go to page elements.see the top box that says 'storm's blog'? click the 'edit link in the corner.type your opening message in the box that says 'blog description'

2.same as the top, but look at the part that says 'image'. you can either post one from the web, or your computer. then click the box that says 'shrink to fit'. then choose the 'behind title and description' option.

3.Lilac's is: http://lilacblack.blogspot.com/

Saphire's is:
http://saphireriddle.blogspot.com/

i'm smarter than you think.

Nameless

Spirit said...

Well, Thank you nameless, it seems I don't have to answer the questions lol.

Storm said...

Yay! thanks everyone!
Storm

Nameless said...

Any time, guys!